By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

zero129 said:

But by you saying this you really have made your self stand out so to speak.

Don't worry too much. I want to stand out.

Also...

vote: mantle

Apparently all humans are mafia and he is human. There you go.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network
zero129 said:
supermario128 said:

Now I know why Rol hates playing mafia. Way to much meta going on here. We need to get back to the days of not having flavor. Just roles and that is it. There is no need for groups/ names/ etc. At least, we need to have a few games without it...

Yes, I am godlike. Yes, I am pro town. Yes, I have an incredibly strong power. Yes, the doctor should protect me tonight. There you go.

Dont worry, im pretty sure after that post whoever is the doctor will protect you.

But you shouldnt of admited to having a strong power or needing protecting. As imo even the mafia has no way of knowing if only the Godlike have powers or if anyone could have them and Godlike and Shadowspawn etc is all just flavor and mean could mean nothing. But by you saying this you really have made your self stand out so to speak.

Since I would like your vote in this, what would you like to know?

happydolphin said:
theprof00 said:

What was your name again?

Sorry sir but I'm going to have to drop this call. If you need any further assistance I'd be more than happy to help you, but for now I need to disconnect the call.

Have a good day sir.

If you are town, confirm or deny that you are Selyan the shadowling.

supermario128 said:

Now I know why Rol hates playing mafia. Way to much meta going on here. We need to get back to the days of not having flavor. Just roles and that is it. There is no need for groups/ names/ etc. At least, we need to have a few games without it...

Yes, I am godlike. Yes, I am pro town. Yes, I have an incredibly strong power. Yes, the doctor should protect me tonight. There you go.

There's no sincerity in your tone whatsoever.

Claimed power and asked for a doctor all in one big swoop.sigh

For what it was worth, I never believed the meta to begin with so I promise you were the last thing on my mind. I would have never allowed a wagon on you or Mantle since I was sure from the start scum weren't associated to humans only. My eyes were on the meta~ees. Of course that's not to say I believe you guys are town either, just that I was not convinced by the meta that you were scum.

I wish you were a little bit more patient with your claim.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

theprof00 said:
happydolphin said:

Sorry sir but I'm going to have to drop this call. If you need any further assistance I'd be more than happy to help you, but for now I need to disconnect the call.

Have a good day sir.

*Upon harrassing your victim, you find yourself facing a door shut tight. There isa noone inside, it seems as though the inhabitant has vanished.*

Around the Network
happydolphin said:
theprof00 said:
happydolphin said:

Have a good day sir.

*Upon harrassing your victim, you find yourself facing a door shut tight. There isa noone inside, it seems as though the inhabitant has vanished.*

I don't understand why you won't answer.

In one post you said you were Selyan, in another, that you were a shadowling. Why won't you answer my question? Do you think I'm trying to trick you? There is nothing to be afraid of if you are town. I'm not some imbecile that would freak out if you said something slightly scummy.

theprof00 said:

In one post you said you were Selyan, in another, that you were a shadowling. Why won't you answer my question? Do you think I'm trying to trick you? There is nothing to be afraid of if you are town. I'm not some imbecile that would freak out if you said something slightly scummy.

I said shadowling, not shadowspawn. Not that that means I'm not a shadowspan, I'm just saying I didn't claim to be shadowspawn.

Also, I don't believe in flavor analysis, I was just larping ;)

happydolphin said:
theprof00 said:

I said shadowling, not shadowspawn. Not that that means I'm not a shadowspan, I'm just saying I didn't claim to be shadowspawn.

Also, I don't believe in flavor analysis, I was just larping ;)

Can you please format your argument in a better way? I don't understand what you're trying to say.

theprof00 said:

Can you please format your argument in a better way? I don't understand what you're trying to say.

I'm a corrupt-human, town. There, that should be convincing enough, I don't believe in flavor analysis.

happydolphin said:
theprof00 said:

I'm a corrupt-human, town. There, that should be convincing enough, I don't believe in flavor analysis.

THAT'S what I'm looking for, baby!

Vote: Mantle

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson