By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

I'll interpret that as you already have. Much appreciated.

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
theprof00 said:
Linkzmax said:
You keep saying radish only had to kill two people, as if you know he didn't have to kill shadowlings or that everyone non-claimed isn't shadowspawn. Don't be stupid.
Doc/Nurse or Jailkeep/Commute. What's the third?
Yes a one-time silence healer totally makes sense for a one-time silencer.
smeags is the only one I'd grant since I'm not totally convinced. For you both to not have been targeted is very bizarre.

Me? I for one, have thought about things like this. Shadowling and spawn combined totals at the very least 5, if not 6 players, done by a player BY HIMSELF seeing as there have been no poisons since. That role was an impossible victory for radish. There are at most three shadowspawn: zero, spurge, nen-suer, and of shadowlings, there is myself, trucks, and...?

But you're beside yourself with how you can justifiably continue that point. Why? Because if you're not scum, that means that radishes job was to kill at least 5 townies by himself. It's nonsense.

Doc is one, Nurse is two (was a 50% doc variation, not replacement doc variation), jailkeep/commuter.
Yes a one time silence healer for a one time silencer does make sense. Glad I thought of it. Unless you're being sarcastic, in which case I'll point you to the lack of silences we've had for two days.
It isn't bizarre at all. There is a perfectly good explanation somewhere, and it involves the night roles. You factor into it. Especially when you were a claimed power role as well. Or did you forget that? If you're going to argue that they're afraid of you commuting. Why would they be afraid of YOU commuting when a cop claimed?

Why would radish have to take out 5 or 6 players BY HIMSELF? Are you not town, thus mafia desires you gone also?

Wait, where are you getting 50% doc variation from?

What is the point of having a one-shot silencer at all if someone can simply nullify it? I don't have an explanation for the lack of silences the other midnights though.

So what I was a claimed power role? Do you forget that just about everyone has voiced support for my lynch following your claim? What kind of mafia kills an easy mislynch and leaves you and smeags alive?

I'm glad you're back though. I asked earlier, but what do you think of smeags?

I don't even know what you're saying unless you're implying that I am radishes partner.
Spurge was talking about percentage chances:
"You mods are hilarious! I almost 100 percent know for a fact that you do not use and randomizer. If you do, then you still fix the game how you want it to happen."

Combined with his 'inappropriate use of rule' I had figured he was an enabler (+1 action). Then I looked up nurse and saw that there is a 50% nurse, and suddenly everything makes sense. He also wanted to lynch zero pretty badly despite knowing that he was claiming either cop or doc.

What is the point of silencing someone immediately on night 1? Don't ask me why your meta is failing. It is what it is. silence doc and a silenced kill, poison doc for a poisoned player.A doc is a doc regardless of how broken you want it to be so that your own doc ability doesn't seem so wild...which it really is.

Dude, commuter is like the oldest fakeclaim in the book. Commuter is like one of the first fakeclaims I think about every game as mafia.

Linkzmax said:
theprof00 said:
Linkzmax said:
prof, I'm not denying you credit for recognizing radish as scum. Congrats. I won't let you take away my crapping though. If it was so terrible, why hadn't anyone else pointed out the contradiction? Why was I alone in calling bullshit on his claim immediately after he made it? Why was I the most adamant about not leashing him Night 2 while you said we should let him try to win?

Because 'hypocricy' is not a good tell, as evidenced directly by your push for our doctor.

Yes, Why did you push to lynch him when I said he should shoot nen?

zero =/= radish.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4812866

Yes, I saw that post you so happened to forget to mention when it was most important. No, no. You went with, "do i need to spell it out for you" (hinting at a role reasoning, "i'm concerned with the possibility of him being recruitable"....NOT the post you just made 20 minutes ago.

Smeags said:
theprof00 said:

Why didn't you target a confirmed scum radish?

Because at Midnight One I wasn't sure Radish was scum, and I was highly suspicious of DarkThatanos (I actually chose Carl at first, then I changed my vote to DT).

And by Midnight Two he was already lynched... and I was so sure Carl was scum. Believe me, I was quite disappointed when he was still breathing for Night 3.

who did I tell you to target yesterday? You have 2 minutes to respond.

theprof00 said:
Smeags said:
theprof00 said:

Because at Midnight One I wasn't sure Radish was scum, and I was highly suspicious of DarkThatanos (I actually chose Carl at first, then I changed my vote to DT).

And by Midnight Two he was already lynched... and I was so sure Carl was scum. Believe me, I was quite disappointed when he was still breathing for Night 3.

Nen or Linkz. Not really sure (since it didn't matter).

There. 5 seconds. No BSing.

Around the Network
Smeags said:
theprof00 said:
Smeags said:
theprof00 said:

Nen or Linkz. Not really sure (since it didn't matter).

There. 5 seconds. No BSing.

..or carl.

theprof00 said:

..or carl.

Or Carl. *laughs*

(It was Trucks or HappyD who told me to target Linkz I believe)

Like I said, it didn't matter since I couldn't target anyone if I tried. Just tried to play the part and seem convincing enough.

theprof00 said:
Linkzmax said:

Why would radish have to take out 5 or 6 players BY HIMSELF? Are you not town, thus mafia desires you gone also?

Wait, where are you getting 50% doc variation from?

What is the point of having a one-shot silencer at all if someone can simply nullify it? I don't have an explanation for the lack of silences the other midnights though.

So what I was a claimed power role? Do you forget that just about everyone has voiced support for my lynch following your claim? What kind of mafia kills an easy mislynch and leaves you and smeags alive?

I'm glad you're back though. I asked earlier, but what do you think of smeags?

I don't even know what you're saying unless you're implying that I am radishes partner.
Spurge was talking about percentage chances:
"You mods are hilarious! I almost 100 percent know for a fact that you do not use and randomizer. If you do, then you still fix the game how you want it to happen."

Combined with his 'inappropriate use of rule' I had figured he was an enabler (+1 action). Then I looked up nurse and saw that there is a 50% nurse, and suddenly everything makes sense. He also wanted to lynch zero pretty badly despite knowing that he was claiming either cop or doc.

What is the point of silencing someone immediately on night 1? Don't ask me why your meta is failing. It is what it is. silence doc and a silenced kill, poison doc for a poisoned player.A doc is a doc regardless of how broken you want it to be so that your own doc ability doesn't seem so wild...which it really is.

Dude, commuter is like the oldest fakeclaim in the book. Commuter is like one of the first fakeclaims I think about every game as mafia.

I am asking why you think radish has to kill 5 or 6 players by himself, as if mafia would not also want them dead.

I believe your mistake is thinking spurge has a grasp of roles. I think he was upset with his role and it's limitation,(couldn't target himself) but we'll have to see post-game.

I don't know, every time I've seen a mafia team with a silencer they save it until the end, when town thinks they'd go to mylo/lylo if they mislynch and then it's an autowin.

Noted, though with so many SKs commute isn't exactly a great fakeclaim. So you prefer to think of me as a one-time mafia roleblocker?

Smeags said:
theprof00 said:

..or carl.

Or Carl. *laughs*

(It was Trucks or HappyD who told me to target Linkz I believe)

Like I said, it didn't matter since I couldn't target anyone if I tried. Just tried to play the part and seem convincing enough.

it was actually tabaha I just wanted to see if you had gone back and checked before answering me :D

theprof00 said:

it was actually tabaha I just wanted to see if you had gone back and checked before answering me :D

Oh... *laughs*

I was about to say... why would you want me to target someone I already targeted? That seems quite silly. :P

Here's some posts that kind of hints at how I was trying to play around with targeting someone last midnight. Perhaps I tried too hard. *grumbles*