By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

Similarly, why wouldn't mafia want to kill smeags? Leaving him alive to confirm town OR kill one of their own just isn't adding up.

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
happydolphin said:

@bold. I never said as much. All you did was follow the convo and put pressure on me, never mentioning anything about what you were or were not. As such, you would have nothing we could tag you on no matter what I flipped, because you were just playing devil's advocate and never made a specific claim (i.e. shadowlings have a name, shadowlings don't have a name), you were just saying "HappyD, you don't know _if_ shadowlings don't have names". So I don't only disagree, but I have a reason to. You don't. Prof however would have been in danger of a lynch in that occurrence since he claimed nameless shadowspawn at the time, you didn't.

So me hypothetically flipping named shadowling would not lead to your death in any way. So your point to TOS up there ^^, it's BS.

This makes it ever so clear to me that your prestine game by which you claim the least possible so as to not be pegged anythings gives me the suspicion that you're hiding something. Once you knew how the flavor worked, you claimed "talented" shadowling or something like that. Luckily we have a conclusive scan from prof to get rid of you before you make any more ripples and mislead town by attacking a player you know has been an easy target (myself).

I put pressure on you to be a better player, as I do many of the newbs. I realize you probably aren't familiar with the MINHA round, but when I posted http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4789313 I was very much acknowledging what I was. Otherwise it's like,
"You're completely right"
"How do you know?"
"Ummm I don't know. I'm just assuming for no reason."

What do you think would be the reason to hide character type anyway? Who's been lynched on flavor hunting? I claimed "talented" because that's what I am. I could have claimed it from the start, and for that matter there's still unclaimed shadowspawn/lings as well as players that haven't claimed anything at all. There's no possible way scum could learn that a "talented" doesn't actually exist.

And again, prof's scan isn't conclusive in the slightest since I'm not scum. Conclusive is when I'm killed/lynched and flip town.

Bold is a lie, because you had no reason to pressure me to be a better player in that convo with TOS, since I was quite silent for a period until then and was pretty keen on making my posts count. The few that I made I judge to be pretty helpful to town.

So it really came out of nowhere to be fully honest.

Anyways, the scan is in, let's test it.

vote: Linkz

What convo with TOS?

Who Killed me? WHO?

Aaaah....! *Dies*

Linkzmax said:
What convo with TOS?

So, y pushing me to be a better player, you were referring to when you intervened my convo with prof?

Anyways,  even so, "Ummm I don't know. I'm just assuming for no reason." was not what you were saying initially. What you were saying initially was that I wasn't understanding what prof was saying, you weren't claiming in any way to know either was, so you couldn't be tagged. I don't understand MINHA, but regardless it didn't mean you'd be assuming for no reason, you were just pointing out that I wasn't understanding prof's POV, which is free of blame once the verdict is in, after the fact. Your game is pristine.

Around the Network

Ummmm yeah.... During what conversation with TOS did I pressure you?

What does me calling prof's point valid mean to you?

Linkzmax said:
Ummmm yeah.... 1) During what conversation with TOS did I pressure you?

2) What does me calling prof's point valid mean to you?

1) I thought you were pulling it out of your hat, so we both agree that would have been BS, we can move on.

2) Anything else but your suicide, which was the lie you made that I was calling you out on.

TruckOSaurus said:

What exactly do you call defending prof? Taking his side when HappyD went berserk?

Linkzmax said:
How does happy's behavior diminish my point of siding with prof before it was known happy never actually claimed to be a shadowling? Again, are you saying happy and prof could both be town and I could have made that call?
TruckOSaurus said:
Of course you could have. What could have prevent you from it?
Linkzmax said:

That would amount to suicide if and when happy flips a named shadowling.

You're in a vice there, I want you to stay in it.

1) You just pulled it out of your hat. You said all I did was follow the convo, pressure you, and never took a side.
2) If you can't follow basic logic then you are beyond help.(In terms of if I took a side or not)
If you'd simply give someone a slap on the wrist for making an absolute statement which turns out to be wrong, then we we have a different view on accountability.

k Linkz, if you can't follow the convo without insulting my logic, I'm done. Enjoy your lynch.

I've followed the convo fine. You are the one who pulled up something that has never happened randomly.

It's not an insult unless you're admitting that you don't understand what calling something valid means.

And I don't know why you say you're done. It's not like there's any chance of changing your mind anyway, right?