By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

"They say it is a light that brings truth and love. I say it is a light that blinds us - and forces us to stumble about in ignorance."

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:
happydolphin said:

It does matter. DT mentioned that a no-lynch was pointless, radish asked if DT had a reason to say that. The light you shine in this dark place is blinding us shadowlings where we dwell. Tread lightly.

Nope. I won't tread lightly. If it is blinding your eyes then wear shades.

Haha, okay well tread darkly then.

TruckOSaurus said:

If you were asking about what I think of his statement, here's what I got from it. Mario has to be Human, since his assessment about shadowspawns is wrong and since he had to guess what godlike was.

I'm not going to claim what I am. I can assure you I am not mafia though. After thinking about it, my guess is that mafia could be part of any of the three groups. Stefl's last game was impossible to determine who was who from meta, so I'm thinking this game is basically the same. It would be far too easy if shadownspawn=town, human=mafia, and godlike=3rd party. There are likely godlike mafia with godlike powers, human mafia with no powers, and shadownspawn mafia which could be lesser powers. The same would also apply to town as well. This is speculation, but it would make sense.  Like I said, Stefl's games usually don't allow for meta.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

nen-suer said:
zero129 said:
nen-suer said:
pezus said:
spurgeonryan: Tell them I cannot bloody well talk to stefl either. And you are not in the game, and I said nothign of consequence to you.

Stop posting for spurg unless you want us to replace him with you.

Follow the rules even if your not playing pezus. keep this up and i'll ask that spurg get mod-killed.

Nen why would you want that?. I dont see why spurge would be asking pezus to post for him if he was scum, so why would you want to mod kill someone who might end up being town?.

Its becouse of that Zero.

Can you explain this thinking? What is because of what? It's because spurge must obviously be town that he should be modkilled? Are you saying he's meta-breaking the game?

TruckOSaurus said:

At first, I thought this part was refering to the Shadowspawn but "spawn" suggests underlings which doesn't fit at all with the term "overlords". What does fit with "overlord" though is "GodLike", so what that mind add "evil" to  "overlords" and this would mean that players in the "GodLike" category are also scum.

So if I didn't completely misinterpret things, this would mean we're facing two scum factions and this would also mean that both supermario128 and mantlepiecek are anti-town so I guess I'll vote for one of them.

Vote: supermario128

You are wrong, simple as that. Although Mantle might be scum I am definitely not.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network
happydolphin said:
Smeags said:
happydolphin said:

Thou art a lord of sorts it would seem. Not that I asketh a claim of thee, but thine air of superiority compelleth me.

(Okay, I won't be able to keep up this olde english :P)

Finally, a wretched one who speaks as one. The rest of you lot speak like the scum we aim to terminate from this world.

I am Rolaze, but I will say no more for now... only that the cursed light is my enemy, and all who betray the darkness will be eliminated.

Greetings Rolaze, I am Selyan, a dweller of the shadows. As you can see, I roam this land of darkenss, but in times before I lived the land of humans. Today I am not sure it is an appellation I can attribute to myself, for I am of a different nature, one it seems nearly impossible to reconsile with my former self. Alas, I bask in the darkness forevermore.

We shall meet again my dear Rolaze. Farewell and travel safely.

Did you make up this name of yours?

Man you guys have been busy. I'll start catching up in an hour.

theprof00 said:

What would make you think that?

happydolphin said:
theprof00 said:

What would make you think that?

Because I get the distinct impression you are copying smeags.

theprof00 said:

Because I get the distinct impression you are copying smeags.

And what gives you that impression? Is it a read or a vibe?