By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

theprof00 said:
technically he did not claim to be a roleblocker, just that he has knowledge of roleblock notifications due to his own ability conferring a 'blocked' result to the targeter.

I also expect 'talented' to mean jack

He said that mafia do not have a roleblocker.

Before that he said that stefl told him that roleblocked parties are told of such.

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:
technically he did not claim to be a roleblocker, just that he has knowledge of roleblock notifications due to his own ability conferring a 'blocked' result to the targeter.

I also expect 'talented' to mean jack

He said that mafia do not have a roleblocker.

Before that he said that stefl told him that roleblocked parties are told of such.

It's implying, yes, but it could go either way and make sense. #evasiveness

I already knew smeags wasn't shadowspawn, and had leaned godlike on day 1. It was all there in the writing.

Linkz claimed shadowling somewhere in tehre on day 1.

mantlepiecek said:
He has definitely been a bit consistent in some things. Like pointing out smeags isn't shadowspawn. How does he know that?

Apparently shadowspawn don't have a name. I am either missing something (has it been discussed already that all shadowspawn don't have a name? I remember only humans being questioned about that by trucks), or linkz is really a shadowspawn, or scum have a flavour cop themselves.

My chat with Smeags on Night 1 about his early game roleplay and his name would have been enough for Linkz to deduce that SP don't have names. So it's a null tell (did I use that term right prof?).

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
mantlepiecek said:
He has definitely been a bit consistent in some things. Like pointing out smeags isn't shadowspawn. How does he know that?

Apparently shadowspawn don't have a name. I am either missing something (has it been discussed already that all shadowspawn don't have a name? I remember only humans being questioned about that by trucks), or linkz is really a shadowspawn, or scum have a flavour cop themselves.

My chat with Smeags on Night 1 about his early game roleplay and his name would have been enough for Linkz to deduce that SP don't have names. So it's a null tell (did I use that term right prof?).

I'm more concerned with how mantle was sure linkz was scum yesterday and now today, with a guilty scan, is not sure.

But yeah, it's a null tell :D

theprof00 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

I'm more concerned with how mantle was sure linkz was scum yesterday and now today, with a guilty scan, is not sure.

But yeah, it's a null tell :D

Well, I can see why you think so.

Rest assured I don't consider Linkz town right now. It's more like neutral leaning scum. Yes, guilty scan I acknowledge and I won't mind lynching him at all.

Prof, you should know by now. I want Linkz to claim FULLY for a lot of reasons, all of them will be beneficial to the town regardless of his alignment.

Around the Network
  L-6 L-5 L-4 L-3 L-2 L-1 Lynch +1
yoshiya nen prof  FF  ToS  happyD  mantle  linkz darkT
carl2291 yoshi
tabaha

mantle

smeags

tabaha

linkz NoC              
  T-4 T-3 T-2 T-1 Timelimit-time
Taimu prof DarkT nen    

still nothing to see here

What sorcery is this?

Huh? I thought only Nen's vote didn't count? Why am I still not lynched?

ummm, was someone else silenced?

Vote: Yoshiya

*laughs*

This is quite amusing!