By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

nen-suer said:
TruckOSaurus said:
I forgot to mention that I'll consider anyone who votes before Stefl shows up to do votals to be very scummy.

why ?

Patience, Mr. Silenced, patience.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
nen-suer said:
TruckOSaurus said:
I forgot to mention that I'll consider anyone who votes before Stefl shows up to do votals to be very scummy.

why ?

It's not like you to think of crazy scenarios like this trucks >_>

I Can't beleive your still looking for a confirmation!

So what if I unvote ? will that makes me scummy too

I'm a vanilla who can't vote...a lesser man wont bother posting by now.

Meh, Darkness is no place to raise a child it seems.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:
TruckOSaurus said:

It's not like you to think of crazy scenarios like this trucks >_>

I Can't beleive your still looking for a confirmation!

So what if I unvote ? will that makes me scummy too

I'm a vanilla who can't vote...a lesser man wont bother posting by now.

Meh, Darkness is no place to raise a child it seems.

Call me insecure but I really need this confirmation. Also, I'm not discouraging people from posting, just from voting.

Signature goes here!

Linkzmax said:
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4798946 and it's been brought up fairly often since then.

Dammit I was blind to nen's presence on this lynch, even on the doublecheck.  No excuse obv. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Not much progress huh?

Linkz is playing very well if he is scum, but then he is a good player.

I also think I know the (fake?)claim of linkz. I am considering unwrapping it.

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:
Not much progress huh?

Might as well do it, it'll make for interesting conversation while we wait for Stefl.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
mantlepiecek said:
Not much progress huh?

Might as well do it, it'll make for interesting conversation while we wait for Stefl.

Well, I know prof is good enough a player to already know linkz's claim.

I think linkz is claiming jack of all trades. "Talented" shadowspawn, and he said he somehow asked stefl if people get roleblocked do they know about it.

So his set consists of roleblock, commute, and ....?

mantlepiecek said:

Well, I know prof is good enough a player to already know linkz's claim.

I think linkz is claiming jack of all trades. "Talented" shadowspawn, and he said he somehow asked stefl if people get roleblocked do they know about it.

So his set consists of roleblock, commute, and ....?

It's usually one Vig shot, one Cop scan and one Roleblock but it's possible Stefl played with the role a bit (then again it's a fakeclaim).

Signature goes here!

technically he did not claim to be a roleblocker, just that he has knowledge of roleblock notifications due to his own ability conferring a 'blocked' result to the targeter.

I also expect 'talented' to mean jack

He has definitely been a bit consistent in some things. Like pointing out smeags isn't shadowspawn. How does he know that?

Apparently shadowspawn don't have a name. I am either missing something (has it been discussed already that all shadowspawn don't have a name? I remember only humans being questioned about that by trucks), or linkz is really a shadowspawn, or scum have a flavour cop themselves.