By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

Well, I'm sorry, but the votals say "Lynch", yet Stefl didn't mention the lynch happening or midnight beginning, and I thought I was paying attention and don't recall any of the voters on Yoshi saying they were deficient.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

When you get done laughing please do enlighten me.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4798946 and it's been brought up fairly often since then.

Hammervote Yoshiya.

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Or rather to put it in the proper form.

Vote: Yoshiya

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:
WTF so yoshiya isn't lynched? If so then apparently someone's vote doesn't count. Or yoshi is beloved or whatever that harder-to-lynch variant is.
Final-Fan said:
Well, I'm sorry, but the votals say "Lynch", yet Stefl didn't mention the lynch happening or midnight beginning, and I thought I was paying attention and don't recall any of the voters on Yoshi saying they were deficient.
Final-Fan said:
When you get done laughing please do enlighten me.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Linkzmax said:
Why nen?

I'm an easy read.

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Votals please Stefl.

Signature goes here!

I forgot to mention that I'll consider anyone who votes before Stefl shows up to do votals to be very scummy.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
I forgot to mention that I'll consider anyone who votes before Stefl shows up to do votals to be very scummy.

why ?