By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

You did get a guilty scan though. If he wanted to be Godlike (and win on his own?), he could target you. I'd prefer he continue to "scan" than kill townies, reserve his edge closer to the end of the game.

Around the Network

I would like smeags to target linkz tonight. Linkz or nen or tabaha.

Why nen?

Linkzmax said:
I can understand why you'd say that, except that if smeags is legit he would only confirm me as town. Even if you don't believe that, your solution is not a solution at all, since he could go into "overdrive" by targeting scum tonight.

It's good that you keep up the charade, no one wants to see scum just quit.

Signature goes here!

Asking smeags to target me if I'm scum would be akin to quitting. You can list the obvious counter if you want.

Around the Network

I'll do as I'm told and mention to obvious:

You could be bluffing knowing full well that your team has ways to block Smeags at midnight which would in turn allow you to claim "See I'm not dead, I'm town!" (It would also explain your interest in knowing whether or not Smeags gets some kind of confirmation from his actions.

Signature goes here!

Which is why I gave three options.
Why not nen?
It would be just as good to have him confirmed, though I suppose I could just scan him.

It's pretty obvious scum has no blocker, but we'll ignore that there's been no claimed blocks yet just for arguments sake. There's yet to be actual evidence of a bus driver and/or redirector, but still very plausible, especially with the lack of blocks.

So the counter to that is I would surely have noticed prof pushing my scummate yoshi Night 2. No chance I'd allow myself to be scanned.

My curiosity with smeags is due to disbelief of the role. As I said, I already know people would be notified if blocked.

theprof00 said:
Which is why I gave three options.
Why not nen?
It would be just as good to have him confirmed, though I suppose I could just scan him.

I forgot that you took nen off your list before you say you scanned me as scum. I suppose that explains it.

Still I think it would be a waste when Stefl can just confirm that he has indeed been silenced. What would be the point of scanning him exactly?

Linkzmax said:
It's pretty obvious scum has no blocker, but we'll ignore that there's been no claimed blocks yet just for arguments sake. There's yet to be actual evidence of a bus driver and/or redirector, but still very plausible, especially with the lack of blocks.

So the counter to that is I would surely have noticed prof pushing my scummate yoshi Night 2. No chance I'd allow myself to be scanned.

My curiosity with smeags is due to disbelief of the role. As I said, I already know people would be notified if blocked.

How would you prevent yourself from being scanned?

Signature goes here!