By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

In one of the many endings of Catherine -and stop reading here if you hate spoilers- Vincent becomes corrupt and seeks a life in the netherworld with Catherine, eventually losing his human form. If that's not enough he becomes a powerful demonic overlord within a week.

Anyways, is it not possible that there are corrupt humans that live in the dark realm?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:
TruckOSaurus said:

You asked your question quoting my comment about Mantle's wording so my response centered around Mario's wording as well.

If you were asking about what I think of his statement, here's what I got from it. Mario has to be Human, since his assessment about shadowspawns is wrong and since he had to guess what godlike was.

So you are saying that you know for a fact that shadowspawn =/= mafia?

I'm going off what I know from my own role. I'm shadowspawn and I'm town.

Signature goes here!

mantlepiecek said:
radishhead said:
DarkThanatos said:
Are you talking about the lie detector or the no-lync vote? 

I know I'm new- but surely having a lie detector is always usful for townies?

I can understand that no-lynch at the start would be a bit pointless though

Why are you against no-lynches?

I am simply amazed that you are asking this question to a new player.

Why would that be such a problem? If he is a new player, then by all means radish should have noticed that it's a little odd to have preferences as a newb without an explanation. Radish did the right thing I think.

Zero, Trucks, hat, confirmed townies then.

I am human and town.

theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:
radishhead said:
DarkThanatos said:
Are you talking about the lie detector or the no-lync vote? 

I know I'm new- but surely having a lie detector is always usful for townies?

I can understand that no-lynch at the start would be a bit pointless though

Why are you against no-lynches?

I am simply amazed that you are asking this question to a new player.

Why would that be such a problem? If he is a new player, then by all means radish should have noticed that it's a little odd to have preferences as a newb without an explanation. Radish did the right thing I think.

I felt that was a pretty complicated question to ask to a new player.

I guess it doesn't matter.

Around the Network
happydolphin said:
zero129 said:

Really?, is the any reason at all why you are voting for me atm?.

At first i thought this was a joke but after reading a few more replys im not so sure??.

He's reaction fishing ;)

Is that so?

mantlepiecek said:

I am human and town.

I guess that makes God-like persons scum then, according from what I understand from meta.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
mantlepiecek said:

I am human and town.

I guess that makes God-like persons scum then, according from what I understand from meta.

No, humans can definitely be scum. Godlike is either a second scum faction or third party.

mantlepiecek said:

It does matter. DT mentioned that a no-lynch was pointless, radish asked if DT had a reason to say that. The light you shine in this dark place is blinding us shadowlings where we dwell. Tread lightly.

happydolphin said:
mantlepiecek said:

It does matter. DT mentioned that a no-lynch was pointless, radish asked if DT had a reason to say that. The light you shine in this dark place is blinding us shadowlings where we dwell. Tread lightly.

Nope. I won't tread lightly. If it is blinding your eyes then wear shades.