By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

Yoshiya said:
I find it funny how I have gone from unknown to having all my posts being obvscum.

Anyway, there's not really much I can say to defend myself is there seeing as you are all going on feelings rather than hard evidence and a dubious scan from prof.

You were in all of prof's lynch plans and Smeags and I both agreed with the lists.

Around the Network
Yoshiya said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Yoshiya said:
I find it funny how I have gone from unknown to having all my posts being obvscum.

Anyway, there's not really much I can say to defend myself is there seeing as you are all going on feelings rather than hard evidence and a dubious scan from prof.

Don't forget radish trying to kill you but failing.

I thought we had established that he could only kill shadowspawn. At which point have I claimed to be shadowspawn?

I had to recheck and yes radish's goal was to get rid of all shadowspawn.

So different angle now, what makes you believe that prof's scan is dubious?

Signature goes here!

Yoshiya said:

ever since day 2, you've popped up on numerous suspect lists.

You are only being lynched in place of carl because of my scan (which stems from me suspecting you as well).

Yoshiya said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Don't forget radish trying to kill you but failing.

I thought we had established that he could only kill shadowspawn. At which point have I claimed to be shadowspawn?

No, but the only other possibility is that you are

Godlike - 3rd party (which is not likely)

Corrupted human (which is also not likely given all the CH claims this far, and Hatz being one certified)

Human - Most likely, as there have obviously been no human claims.

Sure, double lynch linkz and yoshi, let's see what happens.
I was worried that a double lynch scenario gives too much control to the mafia to pick the target, but I'm sure we can do it.

Double lynch requires a time limit.

vote: timelimit

I don't believe there is a commuter along with a nurse and doc.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
Sure, double lynch linkz and yoshi, let's see what happens.
I was worried that a double lynch scenario gives too much control to the mafia to pick the target, but I'm sure we can do it.

Double lynch requires a time limit.

vote: timelimit

I don't believe there is a commuter along with a nurse and doc.

No, we need to test your read first. If need be, we can double-lynch linkz and Carl tomorrow.

I agree with happy here. Actually, double lynch yoshi and carl seems much better.

So if we can agree on double lynch yoshi and carl then it would be cool.

Umm....

You know. Let us take a chance. We keep linkz alive and carl alive and wait and see what happens tonight. Let us just lynch yoshiya and see if prof is right; which I think he is.

Tomorrow we can dual lynch linkz and carl if we wish. Bus drivers etc if they exist, can be shown by virtue of a lynch or night kill.

mantlepiecek said:
I agree with happy here. Actually, double lynch yoshi and carl seems much better.

So if we can agree on double lynch yoshi and carl then it would be cool.

I understand wanting to lynch a guilty scan to test the validity of the scan but doing it for an innocent scan seems harsh.

Signature goes here!

Unvote : Carl2291
Vote : Yoshiya