By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

nen-suer said:
Linkzmax said:
Okay, I can clarify something. Active roles would be notified if blocked, but Stefl wouldn't tell me if there's notification of a change in intended target.

You should consider claiming Linkz. fully

Anyways lets keep it simple & vote Yoshi and leave Linkz for tomorow.

I don't think that would be helpful. I will say that I could commute(and anyone targeting me would get a blocked notification) at midnight if I wanted to, but as it stands, mafia would be doing a favor if they killed me, so I don't think I'll act at all.

Around the Network
happydolphin said:
nen-suer said:

It's not like i wanted Yoshi dead after prof's scan. It's just an added extra.

If prof is a "cop" then chances of him being paranoid are small imo, and if we lynch Yoshi and he flips scum then

that possibility drops even lower and makes Linkz lynch a safer bet than Carl's.

I personally not convinced by Mantle's points agint Carl (but truck points do have some merit).

We lynch Yoshi:

If Yoshi is scum we lynch Linkz then Carl

If Yoshi is town then we lynch Carl.

Bold. Relatively to our reads on Yoshiya, I agree it's unlikely he is paranoid. However Linkz was never giving off scum reads, only gave me a scum vibe early in the game, so as far as reads go, to me, it's 50-50 likelyhood. When it comes to setup, there are 3 cops this game we know of. The chances of one of them being bastard is quite high.

Lastly, prof could be a random cop, making the plan difficult to trust.

I think Carl is our best bet for now, and with that, what leads would it give us on the scans. Smeags scanned Carl right, his result was what, I couldn't follow.

Smeags pretty much claimed the counter-part of radish. He targets people and kills them if they belong to the light. He targetted DarkThanatos and Carl which would make them non-light aligned.

Signature goes here!

Linkzmax said:

I don't think that would be helpful. I will say that I could commute(and anyone targeting me would get a blocked notification) at midnight if I wanted to, but as it stands, mafia would be doing a favor if they killed me, so I don't think I'll act at all.

Why would the Mafia want to kill you?

Signature goes here!

...I don't think they will. But there's always a chance since they don't know what I can do.

@Linkz: Care to give us your name/descriptive?

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Sure. I'm a "talented" shadowing.

Off to work.

Ok, I understand now. (thx trucks)

So I'm ok with Nen's plan. Never liked Yoshiya's play anyways, scum vibes everywhere.

Vote:Yoshiya

Smeags, was DT you N1 "scan" or your N2 "scan"?

I find it funny how I have gone from unknown to having all my posts being obvscum.

Anyway, there's not really much I can say to defend myself is there seeing as you are all going on feelings rather than hard evidence and a dubious scan from prof.

Yoshiya said:
I find it funny how I have gone from unknown to having all my posts being obvscum.

Anyway, there's not really much I can say to defend myself is there seeing as you are all going on feelings rather than hard evidence and a dubious scan from prof.

Don't forget radish trying to kill you but failing.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Yoshiya said:

Don't forget radish trying to kill you but failing.

I thought we had established that he could only kill shadowspawn. At which point have I claimed to be shadowspawn?