By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

NoCtiS_NoX said:
nen-suer said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:
theprof00 said:
And what if i told you i had a cop scan on yoshi?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4805296

So is that the thing you were trying on that post?

Well since you're in the mood to post can you tell us who are your suspects ?

Sure no prob.

Yoshi, mantle, Trucks and prof.

Why them? Only one I'm suspicious of is yoshi. mantle was my strongest town read from the beginning. I feel very good about prof too. I'm not too strong about Trucks, but I think he'd have slipped or just lost interest as scum by now.

Around the Network
NoCtiS_NoX said:
nen-suer said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:
theprof00 said:
And what if i told you i had a cop scan on yoshi?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4805296

So is that the thing you were trying on that post?

Well since you're in the mood to post can you tell us who are your suspects ?

Sure no prob.

Yoshi, mantle, Trucks and prof.

All town reads except yoshi.

You did this before too. You had me, hat, prof and someone else in your scum list.

Either you are being terribly unattentive in this game or you are pretending so.

mantlepiecek said:
prof, are you really cop?

I am having a hard time believing it btw.

Would there be any reason for him to lie?

happydolphin said:
mantlepiecek said:
prof, are you really cop?

I am having a hard time believing it btw.

Would there be any reason for him to lie?

There could be.

Linkzmax said:
DarkThanatos said:
Linkzmax said:
DarkThanatos said:

Woah. What the hell happened. I was gone for 20 hours... 

I have a few questions, as my skim reading of what I missed left me with several questions I dont understand. 

Yes, you missed my opportunity to face an accuser: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4798396

I'm not entirely sure what you are accusing me of, but I'll respond to your questions anyway. 

"How much Mafia experience do you have again" - None. This is my first game. 

And the aim of my comment was to show you where you were mistaken. I didn't consider it an attack on me, as I felt the tone implied more of voicing your thoughts before you started an attack. I then followed it up with the saying you were suspicious because at time I thought you were, just from the general feeling of reading through. However after your recent change in suspicions and analysis of players I am not sure about - Trucks, Mantle - I'm getting a town feel now.

The main player I think is lurking is tabaha though. Understandably he was not posting Day 1, because he had 1500 posts to catch up on. However he has had plenty of time now, yet he has only posted maybe 5 times? And most of those were bandwagon votes... 

FoS: tabaha

I was talking about me facing you, the accuser.

I don't buy that you thought you responded as you did to me, who you considered very suspicious as I voiced thoughts before starting an attack.

I also don't think you had any actual suspicions of me. I've posted plenty to cite some specifics rather than just a general feeling.

And what analysis of Trucks or mantle did I so do?

Since that second sentence is written poorly: I don't buy that you were calmly pointing out where I was mistaken, because around that time you said I was very suspicious and as you say I was leading up to an attack on you. One does not simply try to convince someone that he thinks is scum that the person is wrong.

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:

There could be.

He's calling for a Yoshi lynch, so if it's a mislynch the only way out of it for him is to call bussing, but that's very hard to believe given Yoshi's sparse contribution in the game, I would doubt people would pick him for bussing.

EBWOP: I quoted myself because I'm still waiting for a response. I know I must have you shaking in your boots, but stop ignoring me.

I am also happy to say I am reconsidering my suspicion on linkz. He has attacked the right people with right reasoning except for zero imo.

Although he will not be as strong a town read as prof or say, hat was.

happydolphin said:
mantlepiecek said:

There could be.

He's calling for a Yoshi lynch, so if it's a mislynch the only way out of it for him is to call bussing, but that's very hard to believe given Yoshi's sparse contribution in the game, I would doubt people would pick him for bussing.

Huh. I think you need to explain who is bussing who?

happydolphin said:
mantlepiecek said:

There could be.

There can be other reasons.