By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

Final-Fan said:
theprof00 said:
@mantle
When i get home tonight ill show you my suspicion of yoshi.
just as an overvoew, hes been very eishywashy, is playing very safe and his actions reflect those of acum.
examples are his bandwagon vote on radish night 1, his push to substitute radish for linkz yesterday, among other things.

And you feel this makes him even MORE likely to be scum than Carl?  I mean, not that you have a bad case, but the case TOS made against Carl was pretty compelling. 

Guess who i want dead after Yoshi and before Smeags (hint he's not the prof)

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
And what if i told you i had a cop scan on yoshi?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4805296

So is that the thing you were trying on that post?

NoCtiS_NoX said:
theprof00 said:
And what if i told you i had a cop scan on yoshi?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4805296

So is that the thing you were trying on that post?

Well since you're in the mood to post can you tell us who are your suspects ?

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

I don't know who to choose between Carl and mantle. Mantle isn't town because he failed with that light = town and dark = mafia. Carl being human is also suspicious.
If I assume that scum gets info on what they are regarding light and dark, and some third parties no, then Carl is the most suspicious one. Too bad we can't be sure about this, but I'll vote him.

Vote: Carl

The whole light-dark thing with Mantle is old now. He screwed up, we all realised this. I thought it was fairly obvious from the OP that light and dark was bad and good, because I immediately associated corrupted human with dark, due to the OP saying Human being light and not mentioning corrupt like in my PM info about myself. 

It's for this reason I don't think he is Mafia, because I'd have presumed- from what i could gather from mafia scum wiki - the Mafia would have been given more information for their safeclaim. In my eyes Mantle is town or 3rd party. (3rd party for the same reason's Radish didn't know about light/dark). I'm inclined to think Mantle is town from his posts though for the moment. 

We've covered this before though tabaha. Several times. Are you really playing it so safe that you can't think of any new ideas except repeating stuff that has been over-analysed to the point of distortion?

You've been lurking, and haven't made any unique points that I can think of. 

Vote: Tabaha

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network

One other thing. Apart from Hatmoza, nobody died Night 2.

If the SK was poison, then surely someone else would have died tonight because of night 1? -Maybe there isn't an SK.
If Mafia killed someone tonight, then why wasn't anyone killed night 1? - Maybe someone was recruited.
Or perhaps Mafia and the SK targeted the same person?
There might be a poison doctor?
These are things that are going through my mind at the moment.

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

So you automatically think I'm scum because I only lurk and don't make any unique post? It's being scum a good explanation for it and not the fact that this is the first mafia I'm playing in a forum and that I arrived as a replacement when this had already 1000 posts and I didn't know anyone here nor how they played? Ok...

DarkThanatos said:
One other thing. Apart from Hatmoza, nobody died Night 2.

If the SK was poison, then surely someone else would have died tonight because of night 1? -Maybe there isn't an SK.
If Mafia killed someone tonight, then why wasn't anyone killed night 1? - Maybe someone was recruited.
Or perhaps Mafia and the SK targeted the same person?
There might be a poison doctor?
These are things that are going through my mind at the moment.

Mafia tried to kill radish night 1, but he was protected by spurg.

Radish also said he failed at poisoning Yoshi midnight 1 because he only affects shadowspwans!

But if that's true then having a poison doc exclusively for his target group is just not fair to radish

and makes the odds of him winning very very slim.

Maybe the "normal doc" flip we had could mean we have naive doc instead of poison doc...

or stefl just messing with us with a flavor trap.

Radish also said he had a access to a quicktopic thread which is super strange for a lone SK to have!

That's why i think he may have lied about having a partner(s).

And if so we may have a 3rd faction that still needs to be exposed and the silencer is on their team.

nen-suer said:
And if we really have a full fledged cop then TOS theory regarding Carl is probably wrong.

But it does suggest that all Mafia are humans, but not all humans are Mafia like I said.

My theory may be wrong about the particular powers hatmoza had but the Mafia had no way of knowing how hat's results came in so they still could have panicked and wanted him dead ASAP.

Signature goes here!

Who's up for a double-lynch on Carl and Yoshiya?

Signature goes here!