By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

theprof00 said:
@mantle
When i get home tonight ill show you my suspicion of yoshi.
just as an overvoew, hes been very eishywashy, is playing very safe and his actions reflect those of acum.
examples are his bandwagon vote on radish night 1, his push to substitute radish for linkz yesterday, among other things.

And you feel this makes him even MORE likely to be scum than Carl?  I mean, not that you have a bad case, but the case TOS made against Carl was pretty compelling. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
happydolphin said:
Mantle, I don't understand how you could think light = town and dark = mafia...

Regardless, I see your case against Carl, but most can be said being his playstyle. He hasn't been playing much, hasn't been re-reading much, is not following the game too closely, and could be understood to be reacting to the quotes on him (for lack of attention to other players) and could be understood to be parotting (for lack of proper insight on the game).

Regardless, with the human scan on Carl, as well as the possibility of it not being play-style but scumminess as you say, I'm comfortable voting him.

Vote: Carl

Usually it's like that. There is always a chance a person could be playing scummy as town.

I don't think carl is town at all. And other options like yoshiya, smeags, I don't like at the moment.

And what if i told you i had a cop scan on yoshi?

Final-Fan said:
theprof00 said:
@mantle
When i get home tonight ill show you my suspicion of yoshi.
just as an overvoew, hes been very eishywashy, is playing very safe and his actions reflect those of acum.
examples are his bandwagon vote on radish night 1, his push to substitute radish for linkz yesterday, among other things.

And you feel this makes him even MORE likely to be scum than Carl?  I mean, not that you have a bad case, but the case TOS made against Carl was pretty compelling. 

TOS's case was compelling? Nothing about mantle's case?

yoshi is probably a good lynch too simply due to the perspective slip that I pointed out in http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4800550

Around the Network

Weekends are sooooo slow.. :(

Carl2291 said:
Linkzmax said:

Why do you say he's third party, and not mafia?

If he was mafia, I dont think hed be as silly to get it so wrong so early, in regards to the flavor. A 3rd party, I think, would have less knowledge about light/dark to scum/town. Also seemed to get more aggresive after I mentioned a possible 3rd party.

Still silly to get it wrong either way, but meh. Maybe Im overthinking it.

Mantle can come with some weird explanation for flavours. Once I accepted that and looked at his play he seemed town to me.

Mantle can't play comfortably when scum. 

He tend to be more reserved and calculating in his opinions. And you can bet he's town when he play follow the prof (he is a big fan)

Like i said before i don't want you to be lynched for now & looks like you probably wont after what prof said :)

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:
Trucks, DT, HappyD, hat, Linkz ,prof, Mantle, Noc = I think are town (from most to least)
*process of elimination leave*
tabaha,Carl,Smeags, FF,yoshi

FF, Tab, Smeags : Offered minimum contribution and played it safe. Didn't make any obvious mistakes
In FF case he is usually more active day 2 when he's town not to mention he also always suspect me
of being scum (bad history between us) he only think I'm town when he's scum.

Carl: Plays like his usual self. don't see him as a priority target right now

Yoshi:

was late to claim
claimed corrupted human
claimed vanilla when no one asked for his role just his character.
radish failed to kill him (still not sure if radish understood his role fully)
Wanted Zero dead.
Give me bad vibes.

What do you think of the bolded? Do you beleive his claim?

NoCtiS_NoX said:

nen-suer said:
Trucks, DT, HappyD, hat, Linkz ,prof, Mantle, Noc = I think are town (from most to least)
*process of elimination leave*
tabaha,Carl,Smeags, FF,yoshi

Yoshi:

claimed vanilla when no one asked for his role just his character.

What do you think of the bolded? Do you beleive his claim?

I think he's mafia of course i dont beleive he is vanilla.

I  beleive he is an untainted human.

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

And if we really have a full fledged cop then TOS theory regarding Carl is probably wrong.

But it does suggest that all Mafia are humans, but not all humans are Mafia like I said.