By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

Our dear leader has forgotten us.

Around the Network

There better be some posts when I wake up tomorrow.
Whether or not stefl returns, there better be posts.

Thanks Mario for keeping my Votals,

Radish was Luchia, the illuminating Light, a godlike being and SK Poisoner with the goal to eliminate all Shadowspawn.

Midnight 2 start

(flavour will be reoffered if I get to it soon™)

theprof00 said:
Eho's online?
Smeags, linkz, you guys saw that right?
The whole "oh yeah that actually makes sense!" Thing.
What do you guys think?
It was an obvious conclusion, right?

I'm a bit confused. First you were pressing nen for suspecting radish, now you say it was obvious he should have suspected radish.

Even if he's pretended not to think of the flavor, what's your point?

If there is an SK with a goal to rid of all shadowspawn, then there can be an SK with a goal to rid of all humans.

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:
If there is an SK with a goal to rid of all shadowspawn, then there can be an SK with a goal to rid of all humans.

*Your a magic unicorn*

happydolphin said:
mantlepiecek said:

*Your a magic unicorn*

I don't get the reference...

mantlepiecek said:
happydolphin said:
mantlepiecek said:

*Your a magic unicorn*

I was just playing with you. :)

At first the idea I had was, anything is possible, and so it sounded like just saying one of an infinite # of possibilities. But maybe I'm thinking you were looking at it from a balancing perspective.

Linkzmax said:
theprof00 said:
Eho's online?
Smeags, linkz, you guys saw that right?
The whole "oh yeah that actually makes sense!" Thing.
What do you guys think?
It was an obvious conclusion, right?

I'm a bit confused. First you were pressing nen for suspecting radish, now you say it was obvious he should have suspected radish.

Even if he's pretended not to think of the flavor, what's your point?

You're not really answering the question, are you...

happydolphin said:
mantlepiecek said:
happydolphin said:
mantlepiecek said:

*Your a magic unicorn*

I was just playing with you. :)

At first the idea I had was, anything is possible, and so it sounded like just saying one of an infinite # of possibilities. But maybe I'm thinking you were looking at it from a balancing perspective.

I had thought you meant, "Oh how insightful, to suggest a highly likely scenario that has already been mentioned several times as a possibility."  So it's good you cleared that up lol or I would have had the wrong idea. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!