By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

DT is scum not because of in-activeness, but because of his ridiculously scummy behaviour throughout day 1.

Around the Network

And -

Unvote : Carl2291

Vote : radishhead

I don't post a lot because, hmm how could I say, I don't have that much experience and I'm yet to understand how the factions work in this mafia. I admit that I'm a bit lost with some stuff.

And voting on me? I think you'll be a bit disappointed.

mantlepiecek said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

That's just bullshit mantle. Your only reasoning for me being scum is being inactive? And the scum isn't trying to fry me? You are laughable mantle.

Or is because I thought DT is a townie already? I asked you question. Don't ignore this. Why do you feel DT is a scum? besides being inactive.

How about Tabaha? how about FF? They are lurking aswell. Especially Tabaha. So can we agree that Tabaha is scum aswell because the scums aren't approaching him for a mislynch? 

Yes, that is my only reasoning. To have any other reasoning you have to..you know, not lurk as much.

And tabaha is a replacement, nice try comparing yourself with him.

FF, I am already suspicious of.

You were saying?

oh so he is an instant townie then. Clap clap clap.

tabaha said:

Maybe they're not approaching me for a myslinch to make people think like that. Maybe they don't care about me. Maybe they don't need to mislynch me because there's probabbly one running already. Or maybe just because I'm not very active and they just "forget" about me (I doubt this one).

Tell that to mr mantle. Because he  might use the scum aren't frying you because you are a scum.

Around the Network

As I told you guys, alot of this is stuff I'm trying to understand.

This far, I:

1) Have been reading the exchanges, may have missed a minority of posts. I have read most of the posts made by Hatz prof and Linkz.
2) Haven't had the chance to go over the votals
3) believe NoCtis has a midnight ability.
4) Have the following town reads: prof and Linkz.
5) Have the following scum reads: nen
6) would like to have someone explain to me in a summary why Radish is SK.

radishhead said:
Why lynch me? Yeah, sure- I'm the SK, but I can be useful to town too.

Summary presented.

DarkThanatos said:
Linkzmax said:
DarkThanatos said:

Woah. What the hell happened. I was gone for 20 hours... 

I have a few questions, as my skim reading of what I missed left me with several questions I dont understand. 

Yes, you missed my opportunity to face an accuser: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4798396

I'm not entirely sure what you are accusing me of, but I'll respond to your questions anyway. 

"How much Mafia experience do you have again" - None. This is my first game. 

And the aim of my comment was to show you where you were mistaken. I didn't consider it an attack on me, as I felt the tone implied more of voicing your thoughts before you started an attack. I then followed it up with the saying you were suspicious because at time I thought you were, just from the general feeling of reading through. However after your recent change in suspicions and analysis of players I am not sure about - Trucks, Mantle - I'm getting a town feel now.

The main player I think is lurking is tabaha though. Understandably he was not posting Day 1, because he had 1500 posts to catch up on. However he has had plenty of time now, yet he has only posted maybe 5 times? And most of those were bandwagon votes... 

FoS: tabaha

I was talking about me facing you, the accuser.

I don't buy that you thought you responded as you did to me, who you considered very suspicious as I voiced thoughts before starting an attack.

I also don't think you had any actual suspicions of me. I've posted plenty to cite some specifics rather than just a general feeling.

And what analysis of Trucks or mantle did I so?

NoCtiS_NoX said:
mantlepiecek said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

That's just bullshit mantle. Your only reasoning for me being scum is being inactive? And the scum isn't trying to fry me? You are laughable mantle.

Or is because I thought DT is a townie already? I asked you question. Don't ignore this. Why do you feel DT is a scum? besides being inactive.

How about Tabaha? how about FF? They are lurking aswell. Especially Tabaha. So can we agree that Tabaha is scum aswell because the scums aren't approaching him for a mislynch? 

Yes, that is my only reasoning. To have any other reasoning you have to..you know, not lurk as much.

And tabaha is a replacement, nice try comparing yourself with him.

FF, I am already suspicious of.

You were saying?

oh so he is an instant townie then. Clap clap clap.

I am not sure how I am supposed to address this rubbish since I've been suspicious of tabaha as well.

It's just that you are more experienced then them both and are inactive.

Linkzmax said:
radishhead said:
Why lynch me? Yeah, sure- I'm the SK, but I can be useful to town too.

Summary presented.

Of course. Correction.

A summary of why we would want to keep him or not.

How could he be detrimental to town, that's what I want to know.