By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

Guys, forget about radish. We will look at him after we have lynched carl.

I am planning on taking out scum one by one and I don't care what radish ends up doing. He has delayed night kills, let us see the two kills of tonight an we can create new ideas from that.

For now, I am going to see to it that carl is lynched.

Around the Network

Mantle, we simply cannot afford even an accidental townie death at radishes hands.
We can lynch carl tomorrow. I promise you. I really really respect your ideas, and you have done a great job.
I would like for you to respect my ideas.
Remember, that I alone figured out what Radish was, among criticism from both Hat and Nen that I had no idea what I was talking about.

theprof00 said:
Nen, I can only imagine how frustrated I must make you feel, that your only joy in this game is talking shit.

Yes ,you can only imagine. THAT i agree with.

I wish once you act your age and stop being a cry baby everytime things dont go your way.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:
theprof00 said:
Nen, I can only imagine how frustrated I must make you feel, that your only joy in this game is talking shit.

I wish once you act your age and stop being a cry baby everytime things dont go your way.

lol ok nen

hush hush now little one

Well, I agree that a radish lynch is the safest lynch. But think about it, people like FF, linkz, all these guys have tried taking out radish and they are the most suspicious in my eyes.

I think it will definitely help to keep radish alive.

Around the Network

Look Prof, if it'll make you happy- I'll literally ignore my power and pretend that I'm vanilla town. I just don't want a mafia domination, is all

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

theprof00 said:
nen-suer said:
theprof00 said:

lol ok nen

hush hush now little one

Spare me of the asshole routine.

It a waste talking sense into you.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

mantlepiecek said:
Well, I agree that a radish lynch is the safest lynch. But think about it, people like FF, linkz, all these guys have tried taking out radish and they are the most suspicious in my eyes.

I think it will definitely help to keep radish alive.

well, we're just going to have to agree to disagree. All my suspects want him alive, all your suspects want him dead.

Why don't you just ask carl what he thinks about it?

Does carl want to lynch radish or not?

prof, and this is just because I am sure you are either town or SK, though I think you are town. And for a lot of reasons;

I will agree with lynching radish. If I get killed and we lose the game the responsibility is yours.

My scum list is carl, linkz, ff, darkthanatos, noctis nox and yoshiya.

The fact that Noctis with his limited contribution to the game has not yet been approached by scum for a mislynch is a big exclamation.

Prof, you're a fool - just this round, mind; I appreciate you're a good player in general - but I understand that it's only when I flip normal SK with no mafia ties that you'll finally realise this

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~