By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

And why are you calling me scum when my day today has been 50% focused on nen alone and digging up evidence against him?

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
Mafia a (power to silence)

SK (running around)

Mafia normally would target SK, unless that SK is mafia.

That's all you're saying.

I asked you why being silenced made you push for radish.
You KNEW that spurge had claimed to block or doc or whatever, everyone knew that spurge did SOMETHING to stop a kill.
The most basic logic is that mafia tried ot kill radish, and silenced you. Therefore, Radish IS the sk, and mafia tried to kill him and failed.

So again, how does being silenced make you push for radish?

We assumed spurg role blocked Linkz dont lie prof.

You listed alot of posibilities back then none said that spurg was the nurse.

Not to mention that having the two parties failing at killing anyone is a little surprising.

You failed prof just to admit it and let it go. I'm sure no one will think less of you.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

theprof00 said:
And why are you calling me scum when my day today has been 50% focused on nen alone and digging up evidence against him?

town points

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Hat, I know you are simply unable to read the game like I can, but trust me. It's just over, bud.
It's over for you, teh godfather. It's over for nen, a now powerless mafia, it's over for yoshi, the used mafia recruiter, and it's over for radish, the recruited sk.
There's just one left.

hatmoza said:
theprof00 said:

town points

I don't want your town points, don't pretend like I'm making good points.

Around the Network

btw prof, I don't really want to lynch nen. I just wanted your reaction.

For someone who spent '50%' of his time digging up shit about nen, I find it confusing the very first response would be about yoshi... instead of an elaboration on nen.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

nen-suer said:
theprof00 said:
Mafia a (power to silence)

SK (running around)

Mafia normally would target SK, unless that SK is mafia.

That's all you're saying.

I asked you why being silenced made you push for radish.
You KNEW that spurge had claimed to block or doc or whatever, everyone knew that spurge did SOMETHING to stop a kill.
The most basic logic is that mafia tried ot kill radish, and silenced you. Therefore, Radish IS the sk, and mafia tried to kill him and failed.

So again, how does being silenced make you push for radish?

We assumed spurg role blocked Linkz dont lie prof.

You listed alot of posibilities back then none said that spurg was the nurse.

Not to mention that having the two parties failing at killing anyone is a little surprising.

You failed prof just to admit it and let it go. I'm sure no one will think less of you.

Spurge said radish was definitely town in his first post.

The only question we had was 'why was linkz implicated'. Nothing more.

As far as I can see, you went directly against spurge's information.

I ask spurge for clarification, you did the exact opposite that spurge said to do.

hatmoza said:
btw prof, I don't really want to lynch nen. I just wanted your reaction.

For someone who spent '50%' of his time digging up shit about nen, I find it confusing the very first response would be about yoshi... instead of an elaboration on nen.

Maybe it's confusing for someone like you to be accosted with a question that you weren't expecting, but you just recently said you wanted to lynch yoshi. You have said almost nothing about nen except for 'keeping the window open'.

Saying 'what happened to yoshi' is the same thing as saying 'why nen'.

Just finished downloading the silent hill demo.
Thanks for passing the time with stupid debate prof.

And btw prof is so awful this round i'm starting to think he maybe pro town after all.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

DarkThanatos said:
hatmoza said:
the fact that scum -likely- targetted Radish N1 who was protected by Spurge is a testament to how threatened they are by him.

Why would they be threatened by him? 

He is clearly the being of light from the OP, so on Mafia's side. He is more likely to hit town then Mafia, and he is creating so much confusion, it's giving Mafia a distraction so they have less suspicion. I'd have thought they'd be loving him, hence why I'm voting for him. Can you explain why you think they feel threatened, so i can see the other side better? 

Also didn't you just unvote Radish literally a few minutes ago? :P 

Have you really not been reading it that much? Hat was talking about last night before anyone knew that Radish was in fact a being of light and not darkness. Why the hell are you trying to defend Mafia by saying they have no reason to be threatened by Radish?