By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

the fact that scum -likely- targetted Radish N1 who was protected by Spurge is a testament to how threatened they are by him.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
the fact that scum -likely- targetted Radish N1 who was protected by Spurge is a testament to how threatened they are by him, at that time

fixed

hatmoza said:
hatmoza said:
and I'll be happy to use your assistance. We can try and lynch a scum today and hope we can get you to successfully target a scum for us.

Further thinking about it, keeping you around will definitely make you a prime target for scum. I don't sense any maniplative abilities except for the silencer, which I have no reason to believe by the way.

Either the scum will silence you or kill you. That way we limit their actions at least. Your lynch right now would be counter productive to the town the more I think about. Your presence will be an obstacle for scum on way or the other.

I want to keep you around.

I want townies opinion on keeping Radish around or not.

I say keep him for one more night at least. As long as he target someone we choose for him.

Mafia can kill him now that we lost the back-up doc. I dont think mafia will be stupid to gamble on us lynching him tomorow.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

hatmoza said:
the fact that scum -likely- targetted Radish N1 who was protected by Spurge is a testament to how threatened they are by him.

Why would they be threatened by him? 

He is clearly the being of light from the OP, so on Mafia's side. He is more likely to hit town then Mafia, and he is creating so much confusion, it's giving Mafia a distraction so they have less suspicion. I'd have thought they'd be loving him, hence why I'm voting for him. Can you explain why you think they feel threatened, so i can see the other side better? 

Also didn't you just unvote Radish literally a few minutes ago? :P 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

People, unvote Radish. Sorry to use you as a speed bump Radish, but I think you can hinder scum by killing them for us or using up their actions.

I can sense scum trembling again.

I ask that you kill within your list of scum and add prof.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
DarkThanatos said:
hatmoza said:

Why would they be threatened by him? 

He is clearly the being of light from the OP, so on Mafia's side. He is more likely to hit town then Mafia, and he is creating so much confusion, it's giving Mafia a distraction so they have less suspicion. I'd have thought they'd be loving him, hence why I'm voting for him. Can you explain why you think they feel threatened, so i can see the other side better? 

Also didn't you just unvote Radish literally a few minutes ago? :P 

this and your previous post are rubbing me in all the wrong places.

As a SK who can't use their kill anymore (unless specifically instructed to), I've basically become a vanilla townie. Why wouldn't the mafia want to kill me?

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

So who do you want to lynch, hat?

theprof00 said:
So who do you want to lynch, hat?

nen

What happened to yoshi?