By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

and I'll be happy to use your assistance. We can try and lynch a scum today and hope we can get you to successfully target a scum for us.

Further thinking about it, keeping you around will definitely make you a prime target for scum. I don't sense any maniplative abilities except for the silencer, which I have no reason to believe by the way.

Either the scum will silence you or kill you. That way we limit their actions at least. Your lynch right now would be counter productive to the town the more I think about. Your presence will be an obstacle for scum on way or the other.

I want to keep you around.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

Or, we could just lynch DT for not reading the thread, I suppose

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

theprof00 said:
nen-suer said:

Now how in the world would your supposed silencing have anything to do with radish?

Facepalm.

You do realize that i can't make any night action now too right ? Radish would have been perfect for this kind of role...i think.

becouse mafia wont waste a kill on him & have him still be avilable as a lynch option for the town.

Why did you consider being silenced as a reason to push for radish?

I'll try to make this as simple as possible.

If you are mafia and have a role that stops a player from making any night actions and you have a confirmed a SK running round.

Then you'd normally target that player unless he is mafia too and not a SK (which explain why his alleged kill failed too)

Simple enough for you?

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Prof feels overly threatended by Radish.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
and I'll be happy to use your assistance. We can try and lynch a scum today and hope we can get you to successfully target a scum for us.

Further thinking about it, keeping you around will definitely make you a prime target for scum. I don't sense any maniplative abilities except for the silencer, which I have no reason to believe by the way.

Either the scum will silence you or kill you. That way we limit their actions at least. Your lynch right now would be counter productive to the town the more I think about. Your presence will be an obstacle for scum on way or the other.

I want to keep you around.

QFE

I want townies opinion on keeping Radish around or not.

Around the Network
radishhead said:

lol

I read the thread! It's just there were 200 new posts and so much happened. Accusations everywhere ahaha. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

DarkThanatos said:
radishhead said:

lol

I read the thread! It's just there were 200 new posts and so much happened. Accusations everywhere ahaha. 

"possible 3rd party" - you realise that I claimed serial killer? 

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

nen-suer said:
theprof00 said:
nen-suer said:

Now how in the world would your supposed silencing have anything to do with radish?

Facepalm.

You do realize that i can't make any night action now too right ? Radish would have been perfect for this kind of role...i think.

becouse mafia wont waste a kill on him & have him still be avilable as a lynch option for the town.

If you are mafia and have a role that stops a player from making any night actions and you have a confirmed a SK running round.

Then you'd normally target that player unless he is mafia too and not a SK (which explain why his alleged kill failed too)

Simple enough for you?

That was before spurg said he protected radish i beleive....just incase you missed that too prof.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:
theprof00 said:
nen-suer said:

Facepalm.

Simple enough for you?

Mafia a (power to silence)
SK (running around)

Mafia normally would target SK, unless that SK is mafia.

That's all you're saying.
I asked you why being silenced made you push for radish.
You KNEW that spurge had claimed to block or doc or whatever, everyone knew that spurge did SOMETHING to stop a kill.
The most basic logic is that mafia tried ot kill radish, and silenced you. Therefore, Radish IS the sk, and mafia tried to kill him and failed.

So again, how does being silenced make you push for radish?

radishhead said:

"possible 3rd party" - you realise that I claimed serial killer? 

You claimed serial killer of Darkness before. 

I have no reason to believe you at all. 

If you were Mafia and had such suspicion on you, I would claim serial Killer too, to remove suspicion on Scummates.

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War