By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

hatmoza said:
*Loose

Scumspects please, Radish. As an SK, your opinion and thoughts are still valuable to us to find scum.

Linkz, Yoshiya, DT or Mantle, Carl

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network
radishhead said:
theprof00 said:
There is also no reason you shouldn't have known that you only target spawn. Simply no reason.
You are hiding information.

Because I thought that my role was nerfed as it was (delayed kill), so I didn't think to look for extra complications. It was never stated specifically that I can only target shadowspawn- rather it mentions "if a shadowspawn is targetted by this ability...". It also didn't make sense that a SK wouldn't be able to kill mafia (making victory impossible) so I assumed I could - Stefl has admitted to me that he forgot to give me my winning criteria, which would have helped me to understand my role better.

this is really becoming a comedy of errors. How much more are you hiding?

MAFIA ARE NOT ALL HUMANS. wow what the fuck is going on with people here where this kind of unproven evidence runs RAMPANT?

radishhead said:
If you're not willing to go along with the plan I put up earlier, then I don't mind being lynched; I don't really serve any other purpose to the town. I just feel that a more useful lynch could occur today

We could lynch Yoshi and have you shoot.......smegs?.

Sorry can't offer anything but moral support to help you now :P

Cheer, Cheer, Cheer to get through the night! When you're flying high look to the sky, and say Radish, Radish, Radish!

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:
theprof00 said:

It doesnt make Radish look good, but then again one can say the same thing about Linkz.

I just wanna know if it was to make

Now how in the world would your supposed silencing have anything to do with radish?

Facepalm.

You do realize that i can't make any night action now too right ? Radish would have been perfect for this kind of role...i think.

becouse mafia wont waste a kill on him & have him still be avilable as a lynch option for the town.

theprof00 said:

nen-suer said:
That  pretty intersting theory Yoshi! And i need to confirm a few things becouse this could even be worse than i thought!

Also Radish who did you target last midnight.

scummates confirmed.

lol.

I'll make it nice and easy for you since you're such a ballerina.

Why did you consider being silenced as a reason to push for radish?

theprof00 said:
radishhead said:
theprof00 said:
There is also no reason you shouldn't have known that you only target spawn. Simply no reason.

Because I thought that my role was nerfed as it was (delayed kill), so I didn't think to look for extra complications. It was never stated specifically that I can only target shadowspawn- rather it mentions "if a shadowspawn is targetted by this ability...". It also didn't make sense that a SK wouldn't be able to kill mafia (making victory impossible) so I assumed I could - Stefl has admitted to me that he forgot to give me my winning criteria, which would have helped me to understand my role better.

Shakespeare reference? I think a comedy of errors is a great term for this mafia round for me xD

Anyway, I'm pretty sure that I'm not hiding any more. Stefl only mentioned that last bit a couple of hours ago, anyway

Watch me on YouTube!

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network
nen-suer said:
radishhead said:
If you're not willing to go along with the plan I put up earlier, then I don't mind being lynched; I don't really serve any other purpose to the town. I just feel that a more useful lynch could occur today

We could lynch Yoshi and have you shoot.......smegs?.

Sorry can't offer anything but moral support to help you now :P

Cheer, Cheer, Cheer to get through the night! When you're flying high look to the sky, and say Radish, Radish, Radish!

I think I get one miracle every round, and I've already used mine up when I went from L1 back to safety

I'm happy to serve the town, but if nobody wants me then I'll even hammer myself. Actually, let me do that - it seems fitting :p

Watch me on YouTube!

Unvote Radish

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

radishhead said:
theprof00 said:
radishhead said:
theprof00 said:

Shakespeare reference? I think a comedy of errors is a great term for this mafia round for me xD

Anyway, I'm pretty sure that I'm not hiding any more. Stefl only mentioned that last bit a couple of hours ago, anyway

So you KNEW that you were an SK, which really plainly means that you're supposed to be the sole survivor as criteria, and you acknowledged that you were an sk already, meaning that SK is IN your pm, BUT you've now received clarification on your winning criteria from stefl, which I'm just going to take a leap and say 'is different from a normal sk criteria', yet something else which you still haven't shared yet.

theprof00 said:
radishhead said:
theprof00 said:
radishhead said:
theprof00 said:

So you KNEW that you were an SK, which really plainly means that you're supposed to be the sole survivor as criteria, and you acknowledged that you were an sk already, meaning that SK is IN your pm, BUT you've now received clarification on your winning criteria from stefl, which I'm just going to take a leap and say 'is different from a normal sk criteria', yet something else which you still haven't shared yet.

My role isn't actually called SK- I'm just a godlike with the abilities of a SK. I never recieved the winning criteria, I was just told that he forgot to give them to me. Considering that I can only kill shadowspawn, I'm going to assume that my criteria was to win alongside mafia, but I'm happy to join the town instead

Watch me on YouTube!

Woah. What the hell happened. I was gone for 20 hours... 

I have a few questions, as my skim reading of what I missed left me with several questions I dont understand. 

1) What happened to Spurge? I dont understand that at all. He got Modkilled?! 

2) For people who keep questioning my race- I admitted right at the start, Corrupted Human, name Ertagor.

3) 

theprof00 said:
Who else is going to get me on top of you three? Carl? Thanatos? tabaha?

I have no idea what you mean by this. Sorry :P Please expand. 

4) I think it's fairly obvious that Radish is the one to lynch. Just look at the OP. It mentions a being of light that started the destruction of the Realms of Darkness. It killed our protective gatekeeper allowing in the scum. Anyone who is town is from the darkness, so it is clear he is on no possible way our side and his role is anti-town. He is very likely a powerful mafia and at the least 3rd party. Either way, I stand by my argument that we should kill him before he kills anymore Town. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War