By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

Meh. I still think it's a fakeclaim.

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
Meh. I still think it's a fakeclaim.

I know I'm notorious for the craziest fakeclaims, especially when I'm town, but this one's for realz yo!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Linkzmax said:
Oh sure, ;)

hatmoza said:

I know I'm notorious for the craziest fakeclaims, especially when I'm town, but this one's for realz yo!

Trust me!

Anywho, I have no issues with anyone grilling me. I have nothing to hide. Though I think it's interesting that you vote for Linkz then immediately unvote because of a stance from me that's been there for a while. Not saying that means anything, but I'm not saying it means nothing either.

Smeags said:
hatmoza said:

Trust me!

Anywho, I have no issues with anyone grilling me. I have nothing to hide. Though I think it's interesting that you vote for Linkz then immediately unvote because of a stance from me that's been there for a while. Not saying that means anything, but I'm not saying it means nothing either.

To be more clear, it really wasn't just you. It was more a statement that so many others -including you- are in standby mode while all the active players are at eachother's throats.

However, don't misunderstand this for me being less suspicous of Linkz.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

My avatar is frikkin epic in that context btw

I do think stefl was wrong to modkill based on personal dislike, but apparently spurge dared him or told him to do it which is a slightly mitigating factor.

I was surprised that people didn't want to lynch radish. I mean, he's at best a random chance to kill mafia. I'd rather stretch out the time we have to try for quality lynches, especially when whatever the reason, mafia are failing to kill. Lynches like killing the serial killer.

Vote radish

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

I'll consider a carl lynch tomorrow.

I want to hear from the early birds that haven't posted yet. I especially want to know nen's and trucks opinions on things.

hatmoza said:

To be more clear, it really wasn't just you. It was more a statement that so many others -including you- are in standby mode while all the active players are at eachother's throats.

However, don't misunderstand this for me being less suspicous of Linkz.

Fair enough Hatmoza. But I suppose it needs to be said that I'm definitely someone who's pretty unconfrontational. So while I may not be "at people's" (nicely put ^_~), I am present. Hopefully more than Final-Fan (who I agree has been lurking a lot).

And yes, your avatar brings a whole new dimension to your posts. It's humorous reading them with that psychotic pony looming in the corner...

Final-Fan said:
I do think stefl was wrong to modkill based on personal dislike, but apparently spurge dared him or told him to do it which is a slightly mitigating factor.

I was surprised that people didn't want to lynch radish. I mean, he's at best a random chance to kill mafia. I'd rather stretch out the time we have to try for quality lynches, especially when whatever the reason, mafia are failing to kill. Lynches like killing the serial killer.

Vote radish

Lynchiing the posioner will minimize body counts. So, I'm not against this approach anymore either if it brings us closer to the scum faction/s.