By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
mantlepiecek said:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4796061

This question, hat.

Is that the reason you are suspicious of carl or do you want me to answer that?

That is the reason.

Carl claimed he got suspicious of me since I claimed a plain human, but apparently he still didn't know you race.

And dark thanatos, another claimed corrupted human I am highly suspicious of.

I can't believe I didn't see that when I thought he was claiming all humans are part of some cult-like faction.

Around the Network

I did get 'human' only on carl... I would very much like to test him for scum via lynch but stefl is really not being helpful or informative on my role so I deducted all humans are corrupted.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:

Unvote Linkz

Frikkin smeags and he sudden appearances just to vote... I swear I'm becoming more and more paranoid of him 'n F-F hiding in the shadows.

I'm not sure whether or not that's supposed to be a compliment considering the flavor of this round.

The way I see it, all humans are indeed scum. Hat can find scum if he finds humans.

However corrupted humans are millers to hat.

So you think he can confirm town in non-humans? But "human" results are unreliable.

Linkzmax said:
So you think he can confirm town in non-humans? But "human" results are unreliable.

Yeah, I think something like that.