By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

that mod kill was absolutely disgusting, Stefl. As a host, it's your job to moderate the game from any attempts on the basic rules and provide a fun playing environment regardless of opinions, not ban everyone that those who disagree with you. That's absolutely ridiculous.and unheard of from a mod.

You honestly don't deserve to host with this kind of behavior. Insults are thrown all the time in mafia, disagreements happen. Just because you are in position of power doesn't mean you can take actions in your hands like that.

In my opinion, your broke a rule greater than any player could possible break and shattered the sacred relationship and trust between players and hosts.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
I'm not sure myself yet, happy. Better to see if there's anything else that needs to be said.
A good thing now would be to look at mario and zero and spurge's interactions with others and see if you can dig anything up that hasn't been said yet. Post flip, that's the normal order of things. Look at the dead interactions, votes, vot-ees.

Okay, I'll do my best. First time I do this so thanks for the pointers.

@hatz. For once, I heartily agree.

Unvote: Linkz

I prefer cast a vote after doing this exercise.

Do you really want to know? I'd rather not help both radish and the mafia by explaining it.

happydolphin said:
theprof00 said:
I'm not sure myself yet, happy. Better to see if there's anything else that needs to be said.
A good thing now would be to look at mario and zero and spurge's interactions with others and see if you can dig anything up that hasn't been said yet. Post flip, that's the normal order of things. Look at the dead interactions, votes, vot-ees.

Okay, I'll do my best. First time I do this so thanks for the pointers.

@hatz. For once, I heartily agree.

Unvote: Linkz

I prefer cast a vote after doing this exercise.

Oh and yeah, these games can be very confusing with all sorts of roles. It's a matter if deciding which possible roles could exist, which impossible roles are actually possible, and how they all work together. In my first game I was like, 'wait, so x was a miller? How are we supposed to know that', to which was replied 'we have to figure it out'. I was like oh shit, this is impossible. Now, it;s second nature :D

Linkzmax said:
Do you really want to know? I'd rather not help both radish and the mafia by explaining it.

Is it that you're the light bringer?

Around the Network

And while I do expect a scum hat to try to kill radish out of self-preservation, I believe he's a much better strategist than that.

I only need to look back to the game of thrones round to know that he's not.

But fine, it's your ass.

vote radish

After Radish, if I am dead, use the list I posted
"yoshi, hat, nen, radish, carl, in THAT order." -without the radish obviously

theprof00 said:
Linkzmax said:

Is it that you're the light bringer?

No, that doesn't make any kind of sense given your thoughts of recruiting either. There's WIFOM and then there's making the worst possible choices in an attempt to win.

My thoughts hold whether recruitment is possible or not.

Actually wait... no.
unvote

You are the light-bringer, linkz?

Linkzmax said:
And while I do expect a scum hat to try to kill radish out of self-preservation, I believe he's a much better strategist than that.

ahaha! The only thing that will stop me from placing my vote on you after your desperate attempt to seem town is if Radish claims that it was you who he poisoned :D

Vote: Linkz

I scanned Carl and I got "human" result. For what it's worth. Now whether my results are general or stefl deliberately keeps the variation withheld from me I don't know. My results are either human or no result from what I understand.

And yes, I lied day 1 when I said I had no ability. I have one.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson