By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:
nen-suer said:
I think he is as good lynch option as Linkz because of an interesting event that happened
at midnight.

What is it?

Because radish is sk, not mafia, and because linkz is mafia, not sk, sillyboy.

I said it's because of something interesting that happened at midnight sillyprof.

At least now i think you two are probably not responsible.

@mantle

I'm not teasing. I'm just trying to see if i'm missing something.

And this has nothing to do with role......if i have one that it is.

It doesnt make Radish look good, but then again one can say the same thing about Linkz.

I just wanna know if it was to make

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

I am awfully leery of jumping on the Linkz train based on spurge's word without a specific claim from him. I mean, obviously he knows SOMETHING, which I'd think is enough for mafia to want him dead (if he's right about Linkz), so why hold back?

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

nen-suer said:
theprof00 said:

Because radish is sk, not mafia, and because linkz is mafia, not sk, sillyboy.

I said it's because of something interesting that happened at midnight sillyprof.

At least now i think you two are probably not responsible.

@mantle

I'm not teasing. I'm just trying to see if i'm missing something.

And this has nothing to do with role......if i have one that it is.

It doesnt make Radish look good, but then again one can say the same thing about Linkz.

I just wanna know if it was to make

Will it hurt the town if you were to explain exactly what happened?

Mantle you were asking me something?

theprof00 said:
Mantle you were asking me something?

No nothing.

I was asking nen something. You misunderstood it, so I rephrased it in such a way so that you'd understand, but since the question was for nen, I quoted him.

Around the Network

I was being subtle.
Nothing interesting happened at midnight, he is simply making something up to put a nonscummate scum on th chopping block.

theprof00 said:

There is a role that delays other players roles but it's rare.

Anyway, noc, now that you're here, you don't need to question radish. We already know he's scum, and I've devised that he's definitely an SK. We are keeping him around to thin out the mafia numbers, but we need to be careful that he doesn't start following his own win strategy.

I'm not sure thats the best action to take. There is no reason for Radish to kill off scum, because he knows if he targets scum they will just kill him. If he targets obvs town then we will just lynch him. He is stuck between a rock and a hard place. So I think he will either just blindfire, or target the people who are analysing everything and being active to generate confusion and cause mischief as he knows he almost definately won't win. So there's that, and then there is just the probability he will hit town anyway.

I agree Linkz is very suspicious and likely scum. I would happily vote for either of them. So for the moment 

Vote Radish 

But I'll change that to Linkz to finish him off. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

I hadn't thought about the radish situation. We don't trust him. It seems likely that scum are either unable or unwilling to kill him off (I could see a Bulletproof SK). Tonight's lynch is between radish and Linkz IMO.

Spurge, please come forward with your evidence, otherwise I will probably vote and push a radish lynch. Failing that, can you at least try to explain why you won't claim?

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

I'm also suspecting Radish and Linkz.

Radish mostly because of this post. It looked too suspect to me, but could be paranoia as well.

For Linkz it is mostly paranoia due to him saying he wasn't suspecting me, and with it trying to make me trust him.

I'm still not sure, so I'll wait for more posts.

spurgeonryan said:
I will say that STefl is a bastard and hosts games about as well as Final Fan does. If you are not exact he says something stupid and annoying or he does stupid and annoying things. Like last game when we basically voted to kill Mario, but he "did not" have full 100 percent on it so he just randomized it. STop being punks mods! You do not have to be jerks about the whole situation. Stefl is worse.

Oh how incredibly helpful! /sarcasm

Quit whining and tell us why you want Linkz dead or why you have complete trust in radish!

Signature goes here!