By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

@DarkThanatos: It's more likely that the Mafia kill was stopped somehow (roleblocked or the target was protected).

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Maybe, but I still think that Radish and his counterpart are both Poisoner's anyway.

Although you have a point, but the Doctor is dead. Obviously this is my first game so i don't know how blockers work? Which type of Blocker would we be talking about and how would it work?

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

That was aimed at Truck^

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Come on guys, I think it's pretty clear what Spurge is trying to say - he blocked Linkz last night, and no nightkill occurred.

This does basically confirm that my kill is delayed (although that really only affects Night 1, if you think about it). I did use my ability last night, and I used it on a player that I think has a reasonable chance of flipping mafia. I'm not going to reveal this kill choice, no matter how much you pester me- it'll become clear at the end of MIdnight 2 (I think?).

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

ok from what I understand, and I'm sorry in advance for keeping this short since I'm going to be in a lab next 5 hours, is that Linkz was roleblocked and we had no kill. Not looking good fer ya feller.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
radishhead said:
Come on guys, I think it's pretty clear what Spurge is trying to say - he blocked Linkz last night, and no nightkill occurred.

This does basically confirm that my kill is delayed (although that really only affects Night 1, if you think about it). I did use my ability last night, and I used it on a player that I think has a reasonable chance of flipping mafia. I'm not going to reveal this kill choice, no matter how much you pester me- it'll become clear at the end of MIdnight 2 (I think?).

Can you at least tell me if it was me so I can stop caring about the game and provide some useful information before I croak?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
radishhead said:

Can you at least tell me if it was me so I can stop caring about the game and provide some useful information before I croak?

No, it wasn't you- although you were a serious consideration, I'll admit. 

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

DarkThanatos said:
Maybe, but I still think that Radish and his counterpart are both Poisoner's anyway.

Although you have a point, but the Doctor is dead. Obviously this is my first game so i don't know how blockers work? Which type of Blocker would we be talking about and how would it work?

A roleblocker stops any night action for the targetted player. The Mafia have to chose who does the kill, so if that person is blocked then there's no kill.

Signature goes here!

spurgeonryan said:
Oh my God! I cannot spell it out for you because that would give it away. But Thanatos you are so far off I cannot even see where you went. It is day two and I am not saying anything definite right now. No idea why Mario and Zero thought they had to give so much away day one.

Radish is town and our best chance of killing scum if he is a vigilante. Lets face it guys. We have lost like 6 games in a row now. Radish wildy shooting into the night is probably our best bet. After today he should have a better idea of who to shoot at. Lets let the day begin and get everyone in here first.

Sorry, you're putting out two statements as certain right now.

1 - radish is town

2 - Linkz is scum

Sure your role can explain one of the two but you'll have to explain the other.

Signature goes here!

Carl2291 said:

Ive noticed youve said this 3-4 times now. About Mead.

Is there any reason for this?

What? Do you not enjoy Stefl's legendary shadow-mead? Nothing better. Fills your soul with that empty dark feeling.

(Just felt like it was a good "Ye Olde" drink to use for my character )

Also hm... looks like we finally have an oppurtunity to do some good this night. May the darkness consume us all.

Vote: Linkz