By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

mantlepiecek said:
I hope you are happy now hat.

Linkz got what he wanted. Prof being the only voice of reason.

FoT : theprof00

FoT stands for hands of trust.

I did want zero lynched, but not Mario. I know you don't trust me, but don't go making stuff up .

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
Happy, there exosts a pretty typical role called busdriver. The bd targets two people and the actions switch, ie anyone targetting x would hit y and vice versa.
mafia will generally bus themselves because it means that any cop pr vigilante will hit the other person instead. Its kind of like a z-dimension doc for the scum.
Which means that a scum who is likely to be cop scanned will be switched, meaning that the cop will scan y instead, often resulting in a "innocent" scan if they correctly switch with a townie.
similarly with the vigilante, the vig will hit the townie instead.

Hat pretending like a busdriver is crazy talk is just more proof there is one. Its quite a popular scum role and hat has seen many of them. Even in the game of thrones game, hat had a "redirector" which is like a busdriver, but instead you redirect a player who you target onto another player. In this way, mafia were able to control trucks cop scans into making everyone think that trucks' targets were town when he actually had scanned mafia.

I did not host the game of thrones game. You're thinking the game before it.

Please stop ignoring me D:

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Linkzmax said:
mantlepiecek said:

HoS : Linkz

Tabaha

Carl

100% all of them are scum. I am sure that both of these guys, zero and mario, were town, and well done town lynching them you idiots.

I'm going to trust that it was just coincidence for you to show up just after it was too late for you to do anything about the lynches you didn't want to happen.

Spurge doesn't get the same treatment. He was here when nen and I said he needed to vote zero, mario, or no lynch, acknowledged such, and effectively abstained anyway.

Yes, it was co-incidence.

As you can see I never wanted to lynch zero and was trying to find someone else; a better lynch.

Radish i am actually fine with you poisoning me, because then they cant switch me, which means a cop will get a correct scan pff of me. If they switch me with themselves they will be poisoned. It also means they likely wont target me for a kill, which is good because then ill have another day to try and help town lynch the right people.

Yes, I know you voted Carl. I followed that avenue myself, but came out liking him a bit.

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
Yes, I know you voted Carl. I followed that avenue myself, but came out liking him a bit.

You are in for a surprise linkz.

I am not goint to say anymore.

When does midnight end by the way?

mantlepiecek said:

Yeah, that as well. "LOL guys, I am the strong POWER ROLE, HONESTLY GUYS!!!"

"Oh yeah, DOCTOR, if you are alive, protect me kay?"

Now we see both of them lynched by town.

And it would have been radish instead, if linkz had his way.

Oh dear, we could've foolishly lynched the likely SK. That would have been much worse than what ended up happening because nobody(save prof) listened to me there.

mantlepiecek said:
Linkzmax said:

You are in for a surprise linkz.

I am not goint to say anymore.

Am I in for a surprise because you're not actually town?

spurgeonryan said:

Prof

[snip]

I am Pro-Town.

Oh look, the return of wallposts.