By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

theprof00 said:
Weve been over this trucks.
I already asked those questions.
I said happy was the first to claim corrupted. Hat and linkz countered that hat used the word corrupted forst.first. thereby, hat acknowledges in his own words that he hinted himself as corrupt human..
which all meand that hats accusation that he never said anything was untrue, and that his accusation of you is baseless.

Not at all baseless, but an observation. I admit it's nothing to lynch over, but an observation that touched me in the wrong way.

Listen, I'm not gonna go around throwing baseless accusations. I'm not gonna tunnel either. That was for Zero. Now that he's gone and I can go back to rational thinking and playing. The fact that you are still clinging to outrageous accusations and claims is worrisome, prof.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
Also trucks, and this is just fact, my pm does not confirm that lings are town. Hats should not confirm corrupted are town either. All we could possibly know is that, at least in my case, i am town and ling, nothing more.

Just fact, ay? Are you willing to post your pm to prove it's a fact. Oh right, that's taboo. Anyone can claim their PM is anything. But I am interested in knowing why you think our two PMs are even comparable. I'm seriously interested in you answering that.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
theprof00 said:
I said happy was the first to claim corrupted. Hat and linkz countered that hat used the word corrupted forst.first. thereby, hat acknowledges in his own words that he hinted himself as corrupt human..
which all meand that hats accusation that he never said anything was untrue, and that his accusation of you is baseless.

Not at all baseless, but an observation. I admit it's nothing to lynch over, but an observation that touched me in the wrong way.

Listen, I'm not gonna go around throwing baseless accusations. I'm not gonna tunnel either. That was for Zero. Now that he's gone and I can go back to rational thinking and playing. The fact that you are still clinging to outrageous accusations and claims is worrisome, prof.

How is it worrisome?

1) Again causing townies to be under heavy scrutiny leading to a mislynch, promising that they are town (happened in game 40 when I was sibling).

2) Making your game very hard to discern and taunt cop to scan you.

3) Blowing things out of proportion (like the Trucks thing).

nen-suer said:
Stefl1504 said:
though I did not expect it to be soooo complicated... simple as is, if there is a no lynch tie, the vote from the player who tied with no lynch will be removed, if there is still a tie, there will be no lynch.

So if i vote "no lynch" that means Zero is lynched right ? (coze i tied the votes)

So the best thing my vote can do is save only Mario.......double lynch it is i guess.

Stefl explained badly. Had you switched to no lynch,  Zero and No lynch would have been tied. Thus zero's vote(on mario) would have not counted, but there still would have been a tie with no lynch.

Happy, there exosts a pretty typical role called busdriver. The bd targets two people and the actions switch, ie anyone targetting x would hit y and vice versa.
mafia will generally bus themselves because it means that any cop pr vigilante will hit the other person instead. Its kind of like a z-dimension doc for the scum.
Which means that a scum who is likely to be cop scanned will be switched, meaning that the cop will scan y instead, often resulting in a "innocent" scan if they correctly switch with a townie.
similarly with the vigilante, the vig will hit the townie instead.

Hat pretending like a busdriver is crazy talk is just more proof there is one. Its quite a popular scum role and hat has seen many of them. Even in the game of thrones game, hat had a "redirector" which is like a busdriver, but instead you redirect a player who you target onto another player. In this way, mafia were able to control trucks cop scans into making everyone think that trucks' targets were town when he actually had scanned mafia.

Around the Network

Ebwop, it was not game of thrones round it was the one before

For the record, I'm not listening to Hat's recommendation for a nightkill, because I've always been aware of the possibility of a busdriver

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

mantlepiecek said:

HoS : Linkz

Tabaha

Carl

100% all of them are scum. I am sure that both of these guys, zero and mario, were town, and well done town lynching them you idiots.

I'm going to trust that it was just coincidence for you to show up just after it was too late for you to do anything about the lynches you didn't want to happen.

Spurge doesn't get the same treatment. He was here when nen and I said he needed to vote zero, mario, or no lynch, acknowledged such, and effectively abstained anyway.

I keep getting blue icons on my forun buddy but i dont see anyone quoting me. Tyread must be broken.

happydolphin said:
hatmoza said:
theprof00 said:

How is it worrisome?

1) Again causing townies to be under heavy scrutiny leading to a mislynch, promising that they are town (happened in game 40 when I was sibling).

2) Making your game very hard to discern and taunt cop to scan you.

3) Blowing things out of proportion (like the Trucks thing).

Please don't take that at face value. That is completely wrong. I don't deny the rest though.