By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

hatmoza said:
hatmoza said:
happydolphin said:
Town is busy talking while scum are consorting in the QT. I'm doubtful they actually can talk during the day.

I'm pretty sure it was mentioned somewhere that scum can talk anytime in the QT.

Nevermind, it was the thread in general:

"Rules:
1. Since the night in the Realm of Darkness is eternal, nighttalk is allowed, voting during the night will be ignored by me. The night will be marked as midnight, in which t"

Yeah I read that but that refers to nighttalk as in what we're doing right now, not Mafia daytalk.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

If we are allowed night talk, the scum are most definitely allowed day talk.

TruckOSaurus said:
hatmoza said:
hatmoza said:
happydolphin said:
Town is busy talking while scum are consorting in the QT. I'm doubtful they actually can talk during the day.

I'm pretty sure it was mentioned somewhere that scum can talk anytime in the QT.

"Rules:
1. Since the night in the Realm of Darkness is eternal, nighttalk is allowed, voting during the night will be ignored by me. The night will be marked as midnight, in which t"

Yeah I read that but that refers to nighttalk as in what we're doing right now, not Mafia daytalk.

Which I just said more or less...

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Link or I'm gonna assume you read it in your role PM.

My role PM only confirms that corrupts are town.

Then why did you flip out when I classified you as Corrupt Human?

Signature goes here!

Can we get the list of who is what race and name updated again? I know we had one, but I can't remember where it is in the thread. :/

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
TruckOSaurus said:
hatmoza said:

"Rules:

Which I just said more or less...

Yeah, I see that now. I thought you were saying the information about the nighttalk was in the general thread, reading comprehension fail on my part.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
hatmoza said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Link or I'm gonna assume you read it in your role PM.

My role PM only confirms that corrupts are town.

Then why did you flip out when I classified you as Corrupt Human?

I wouldn't say flip out. I just thought it was interesting that (IIRC) you were the first to point it out as actual fact when I never really confirmed or denied it while missing my confirmation of a name. In other words you were only following what you wanted to follow.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Weve been over this trucks.
I already asked those questions.
I said happy was the first to claim corrupted. Hat and linkz countered that hat used the word corrupted forst.first. thereby, hat acknowledges in his own words that he hinted himself as corrupt human..
which all meand that hats accusation that he never said anything was untrue, and that his accusation of you is baseless.

theprof00 said:
Also i dont know why i keep forgetting ti bring thos up, but those flips;
"Normal doctor" "shadow tracker"
Normal doctor distinction means we have a poison doctor. Radish is guaranteed scum. Secondly poison doc do not protect me, watcher feel free to watch me. My theory is that now that hat failed, the bussing is going to nen, who asked to be targeted. They will likely switch with me. The only question this brings up is why not linkz as the busrider.. im slightly lowering my suspicion of him.

Then the shadow tracker, so he only tracks shadow magic. Its likely the same story for the watcher, though we might have regular ones as well.

@bold. Maybe he's still too busy in the QT. Has this targetting of nen happened or is it yet to come. Trying to follow.

Also trucks, and this is just fact, my pm does not confirm that lings are town. Hats should not confirm corrupted are town either. All we could possibly know is that, at least in my case, i am town and ling, nothing more.