By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

Anyone know why there is an empty post under radiahes post?

Around the Network

I think that Mario took a huge risk this night in trying to grab the attention of the light bringers. His early reveal of being God-like, and then creating lists of suspects are two great ways of staying on the radar (I did the exact same thing last time I played). I'm going to guess that he was trying to be the target for Midnight 1... that's the only thing that explained his behavior during Night 1. It was just too big and too early of a push, so it backfired.

But ugh... this is already starting as badly as last time I played. A clean sweep by the Mafia.

Radish, poison prof!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

happydolphin said:
Town is busy talking while scum are consorting in the QT. I'm doubtful they actually can talk during the day.

I'm pretty sure it was mentioned somewhere that scum can talk anytime in the QT.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

theprof00 said:
Also i dont know why i keep forgetting ti bring thos up, but those flips;
"Normal doctor" "shadow tracker"
Normal doctor distinction means we have a poison doctor. Radish is guaranteed scum. Secondly poison doc do not protect me, watcher feel free to watch me. My theory is that now that hat failed, the bussing is going to nen, who asked to be targeted. They will likely switch with me. The only question this brings up is why not linkz as the busrider.. im slightly lowering my suspicion of him.

Then the shadow tracker, so he only tracks shadow magic. Its likely the same story for the watcher, though we might have regular ones as well.

Why are you so convinced there's a bus driver? Did I miss something?

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
happydolphin said:
Town is busy talking while scum are consorting in the QT. I'm doubtful they actually can talk during the day.

I'm pretty sure it was mentioned somewhere that scum can talk anytime in the QT.

Link or I'm gonna assume you read it in your role PM.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
theprof00 said:
Also i dont know why i keep forgetting ti bring thos up, but those flips;
"Normal doctor" "shadow tracker"
Normal doctor distinction means we have a poison doctor. Radish is guaranteed scum. Secondly poison doc do not protect me, watcher feel free to watch me. My theory is that now that hat failed, the bussing is going to nen, who asked to be targeted. They will likely switch with me. The only question this brings up is why not linkz as the busrider.. im slightly lowering my suspicion of him.

Then the shadow tracker, so he only tracks shadow magic. Its likely the same story for the watcher, though we might have regular ones as well.

Why are you so convinced there's a bus driver? Did I miss something?

Because of me. He has this weird belief that I'm some kind of bus driving deflector. I dunno, I was kinda deprived of sleep when he brought it up 100 posts ago. He also believes I'm some sort of jester, from his recent posts at least.

Either very paranoid, or he does have some inside info that convinces him of bus driver.

hatmoza said:
happydolphin said:

Nevermind, it was the thread in general:

"Rules:
1. Since the night in the Realm of Darkness is eternal, nighttalk is allowed, voting during the night will be ignored by me. The night will be marked as midnight, in which t"

TruckOSaurus said:
hatmoza said:
happydolphin said:

Link or I'm gonna assume you read it in your role PM.

My role PM only confirms that corrupts are town.

Trucks hat was begging for a scan with the way he was playing. This is the exact same strategy to control the cop.
then when i called him on it, look who begs to be targeted next...nen.

There is no doubt in my mind that there is a busdriver. Even meta wise it is very likely that there is one.