By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

Look who's talking. Your action meant that two people got lynched. You knew if you removed your vote then it made it much more likely for two people to be voted.
It makes me suspicious, if you were Mafia or 3rd party, you wouldn't have minded that..

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network

And you are right, I said that an hour before the deadline.
Which if you didn't want Zero to be lynched as you claim, You would have had plenty of time to change your vote.

You were online at the time of the deadline, why didn't you change a vote to stop two people from getting lynched? You even pointed out the fact that two people were on track for a lynch while I was offline after making my unvote. You're at least partly responsible for this, so you can't be lecturing us on how terribly this turned out.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Well daym. That did not go down well at all ;-;

I did get something useful out of it though I think. We know that Mario was pro-town and we also know he had the ability to track "shadow magic". Out of the people that have claimed thus far Radish stands out way above everyone else as being a "shadow magic" user. Now why would town need help tracking something which is supposedly beneficial to town (although from what you guys have suggested, in the hands of Radish this might not be the case haha). This coupled with my previous points on Radish as well as the fact that it was his unvote that has left us in a position where we are two town down is enough to convince me that he is an SK and not a Vigilante as he so claims.

HoS: Radishhead

Even if I was the SK, why would there be a role specifically to track the kills that I made? We're definitely misinterpreting that role, and I like the way that you're trying to get rid of what may be our only remaining power so soon after the deaths of the first two.

Watch me on YouTube!

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network
radishhead said:
You were online at the time of the deadline, why didn't you change a vote to stop two people from getting lynched? You even pointed out the fact that two people were on track for a lynch while I was offline after making my unvote. You're at least partly responsible for this, so you can't be lecturing us on how terribly this turned out.

We've already gone over it and he's crying over spoiled milk at this point.

HoS DarkThanatos

HoS Yoshiya

Even if you are Town. We can't take the risk of another mislynch. Don't kill anyone tonight.

radishhead said:
Even if I was the SK, why would there be a role specifically to track the kills that I made?

Ok I didn't think about that haha. Good point. In that case what do you think the role is because I am clueless? (I'd appreciate anyone's opinion on this)

I'm going to give it a hard think- I would normally suggest that it tracks mafia kills, but my flavour suggested that the bad guys are light-aligned, so that'd make no sense

Watch me on YouTube!

Post by zero- thinks mantle is town
I start the argument with happy lol, I'm glad that came to a healthy resolution happy, I got a full town read on you, and I see you did the same for me :D
Mario also seems to be in a bit of trouble regarding his claim
Zero then says "don't worry mario, I'm sure whoever the doctor is will protect you" (I'm going to keep an eye out and see if Hat starts on zero here relatively soon because that could be seen as a claim)
Mario votes mantle
Hatmoza says there is no sincerity in mario's tone (quoting when mario claimed)
Zero then HoS's mario (ew, looks like this is getting complicated. I have to try and understand his mind. I'm not going to venture too far because I don't want to misinterpret anything. What I know so far on him is that he might have slipped being the doc. That is all.) Oh, and he votes mario next.
Happy dolphin says he is a corrupt townie. Hat uses it to vote mantle.
Mario says "vote mantle"
Hat says "each race has a variation, human vs corrupted" Then says "i bet shadow has a variation too". (At this time, the existence of shadowlings and spawn had been established by me saying smeags is a shadowling, yet he doesn't point it out, just pretends like he hasn't seen the distinction. I think anyone would have said "I wonder if the same is true with the new spawn vs lings debate". He doesn't comment, he just puts it out there. It's hatception! Let YOU decide that one must be bad, so it's more believeable.)
Hat says happy bandwagoned
Hat then appears to make a slip "did anyone else claim town" lolololol I guess that means mantle is proven town.
Hat appears to be staying away from zero. He's now called out two posts, but not cast suspicion at all.
Linkz comes in to unvote zero, says he was never obvscum
Another post from Hat to zero, still no accusation, despite him correcting him repeatedly
I claim shadowling
Linkz says "It's Minha". This is a big lead folks. Let me explain.

Minha was a round brought to us by none other than FF. In the round, pms were worded in such a way that all the townies received a very particular sentence. It was in just a few days when someone mentioned one of the specific words. For example, "lynch all those filthy mafia", one townie said "filthy mafia", which confirmed to everyone that he was town. It was pm quoting to find results. Others followed the bandwagon, including myself, and within the pm there were enough phrases to confirm nearly all the townies. Mafia quit, I believe.

Back to this case, Linkz is implying that I'm using pm quotes to confirm or deny others, yet fails to realize that the pms are worded differently. According to what the town knows, there are both mafia AND town versions of spawn, ling, human, god. Minha is impossible here, but one lead IS deductive, and that is that mafia cannot possibly know that. Linkz' assumption of MINHA gives a very good hint that he doesn't know the pms are different. I thank him for confirming it for me.

Hat comes in, slyly acknowledging "Oh, I honestly thought people were mistakenly using the term shadowling instead of shadowspawn". People listen up, never trust when someone says the word "honestly". It's not an instant clue, but it's a good idea to see why he said that. In this case, it references above, where I said it looked like Hat pretended not to notice the shadowling shadowspawn debate when he said that each race had factions. This is a good lead that Hat knew exactly what he was doing.

Now hat goes after Happy.

Hat now says "mantle is mafia, I'll explain tomorrow". Zero will continue hounding hat for this for the rest of his life. Hat has still not answered the question as to why he said this. I trust that it's because he's a lie detector, but hat will eventually fess up and say he was wrong.
Happy votes linkz for supporting my bs. While I was right, I do agree that linkz really didn't need to be in our discussion, or pointing fingers.
Hat says "both of you are town" Thanks for confirming it hat!

OK that was page 4, post mantle claiming human. Not a whole ton on mantle, but there is a lot more coming. Unfortunately I'm off to work. I'll be back later.