By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

mantlepiecek said:

Are you claiming mafia here?

Am I claiming that Carl is mafia? No, but just that his "shadow quote" was actually a quote made by those who worship the light. Hopefully he is just a fool rather than one who seeks the light, but nonetheless he shall recieve 30 lashing for this... blasphemy.

Around the Network

Well, I can't understand you much anyway. I just thought that maybe you were RPing again but this time as mafia.

mantlepiecek said:
Well, I can't understand you much anyway. I just thought that maybe you were RPing again but this time as mafia.

(I'm RolePlaying like always )

Nay shadowling, only that Carl should be more careful of his words... lest they betray him.

mantlepiecek said:
Smeags said:
Carl2291 said:
Reporting in.

The night is dark and full of terrors.

As someone who was Stannis in the Game of Thrones Mafia game, this actually wasn't a very good quote choice Carl.

This is a prayer from R'hllor...

He is described as the Lord of Light, Heart of Fire, and the God of Flame and Shadow. These are things we have abolished from the Realm of Darkness... and what you speak of is treachery is these parts.

The shadows betray you... because they belong to me.

Vote Smeags. Because I'm not sure of his advantage by sounding like claiming mafia and that worries me. 

- Also because I want to cast a vote and get the ball rolling :P 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Can one of you mods give Pezus a courtesy warning? not an official moderated warning but a pre-warning. He may not realize it but he is causing an annoyance and disturbance. And he's been a user long enough to know that. Respect the game Pezus. Don't respond, just respect the game and watch from the sidlines as we remind all outside followers of the game. You are no different.

Spurge, serve your time and take your break. You were banned as a punishment and if you are still posting on the forums -by any means or messangers- you are hardly serving your punishment. Anymore of this and I will personally request that the mods in this game take action.

Cheers, now let us continue on with the game.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
zero129 said:
Smeags said:
mantlepiecek said:

(I'm RolePlaying like always )

Nay shadowling, only that Carl should be more careful of his words... lest they betray him.

I can honestly say that your last 3 or so posts has scrampled my brain trying to figure them out xD

Hence why I vote Smeags xD I dont want to be so completely confused +suspicious all the time.

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

*Layman's term mode*

Carl posted "The night is dark and full of terrors"

That quote is from Game of Thrones.

The people who say that are worshipers of R'hllor.

R'hllor is the Lord of Light, Heart of Fire, and God of Light and Shadow.

Since we're in the Realm of Darkness, we don't like Light and Fire, which is what R'hllor represents.

Therefore, Carl's quote was a bad one. That's all I wanted to say.

*End layman's term mode*

Cursed shadowlings, why must you misconstrue my words!

This flavoring is making me feel uneasy. Mainly because I didn't notice any references yet other players seemlessly catch them.

and it also doesn't help that every time I try to become familiar with my character through name/google I'm linked to usernames of other forumn sites, fanfiction, writers, or fan music.

Very frustrating.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

DarkThanatos said:
mantlepiecek said:
Smeags said:
Carl2291 said:
Reporting in.

The night is dark and full of terrors.

As someone who was Stannis in the Game of Thrones Mafia game, this actually wasn't a very good quote choice Carl.

This is a prayer from R'hllor...

He is described as the Lord of Light, Heart of Fire, and the God of Flame and Shadow. These are things we have abolished from the Realm of Darkness... and what you speak of is treachery is these parts.

The shadows betray you... because they belong to me.

Vote Smeags. Because I'm not sure of his advantage by sounding like claiming mafia and that worries me. 

- Also because I want to cast a vote and get the ball rolling :P 

If you want your vote to count, you have to vote like this

Vote : DarkThanatos

You have to do it in a new line.

hatmoza said:
This flavoring is making me feel uneasy. Mainly because I didn't notice any references yet other players seemlessly catch them.

and it also doesn't help that every time I try to become familiar with my character through name/google I'm linked to usernames of other forumn sites, fanfiction, writers, or fan music.

Very frustrating.

This is a made up theme, so obviously there won't be any information on usernames.