By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

Just confirm - Zero and Mario are lynched?

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network

I like the eternal night concept.
You can talk and then *BOOM* your dead.

So the best thing you can do is not to piss people off during at midnight especially since
they didn't submit their night action yet lol.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

L-9 L-8
L-7
L-6
L-5
L-4
L-3
L-2
L-1
VOTEPIT
prof

noctis

zero hat
yoshiya
linkz
mario
tabaha

tabaha

darkT

mantle  

no lynch F-F ToS noctis
prof

mario darkT
zero
smeags
nen
carl

happyD

linkz spurge

radish

nen

hatz  

spurge                    
carl mantle                  

T-5 T-4 T-3 T-2 T-1 DARKNESS :D
TIMELIMIT darkT nen
radish
smeags
FF
tabaha

mario and zero are lynched

if you notice any iregularities I didn't find, please inform me before I am finishing up the flavour/flips

HoS : Linkz

Tabaha

Carl

100% all of them are scum. I am sure that both of these guys, zero and mario, were town, and well done town lynching them you idiots.

Although if one of them indeed turns up scum, then I would be obviously happy.

Around the Network

mario was a godlike, he played Nech - Seer of Darkness, a townie, and Shadow Magic Tracker

zero was a shadowspawn, he played the educated Shadowspawn, a townie, and Doctor

Nech sat in his temple, his vision have been disturbed by a foreign presence throughout the last days, when a Shadowspawn entered his fane, followed by an angry mob of creatures. "Help me, help me" the little spawn yelled. "HALT", Nech said with a thundering voice, "who dares entering my house." When the giant tried to grab the shadowling to muster what has disturbed his property, he inadvertently smushed him between his fingers. The mob, angry that the giant denyed them their daily bloodbath, turned against the godlike creature. They climbed up his legs, poked him with their tiny pitchforks and used shadow magic to inflict wounds.After several hours of fighting, Nech was overpowered by the mob. He fell over, destroying a wall, causing the whole temple to collapse above him. The humongous stones falling from above caused several heavy traumata, to much, even for a godlike being like Nech. It took several hours before he was able to find eternal peace under the rubble of his once so glorious temple.

Additional role info:

Nech(mario) was only able to track shadow magic.

The educated Shadowspawn(zero) was a standard Doctor.

I hope you are happy now hat.

Linkz got what he wanted. Prof being the only voice of reason.

FoT : theprof00

FoT stands for hands of trust.

Sorry it stands for fingers of trust, either way. Prof is the only one I consider 100% town other than (stupid) hat.

I usually don't go around being mean either. But to throw away the caution of fellow people and instead listening to the likes of linkz, seriously you guys get rivalry affect you too much. Not listening to prof was your greatest mistake.

Now awaiting hatz say that zero deserved it. Yeah, right.

Vote: Linkz

HoS: yoshiya, Carl, Tabaha and Proff

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Votes do not count during midnight nen.