By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

nen-suer said:
Stefl1504 said:

about 2.5 hours left, currently zero/mario would be double-lynched

What happens if "no lynch" & a player have the same amount of votes by the end of the time limit ?

See the second post in the thread (previously reserved, now filled with tied votals)
Dark, still one hour left

Around the Network

It's 11 GMT?

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Stefl is correct. He said 11 GMT. Right now is 11(:13) GMT+1, so it's 10(:13) GMT

Sorry. I'm an idiot. I forgot that we are on BST at the moment, even though I live on the meridian line. Apologies

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Stefl1504 said:

See the second post in the thread (previously reserved, now filled with tied votals)

I'm not sure i understood anything from that post so i'll just assume you have a plan ?

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
nen-suer said:
Stefl1504 said:

I'm not sure i understood anything from that post so i'll just assume you have a plan ?

Yes, I have :D

though I did not expect it to be soooo complicated... simple as is, if there is a no lynch tie, the vote from the player who tied with no lynch will be removed, if there is still a tie, there will be no lynch.

10 mins left

No one trying to break this tie is making me a litttle bit anxious.

If Zero is mafia why wont someone easily help him here without worrying about a thing?

I mean at least one mafia member should be voting him right ?

No one bailing Mario also mean that Godlikes are indeed either 3rd party or powerfull townies.

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

1 minute left

and votes are locked, we have midnight, send in your PMs, votes til night 2 won't be counted

Stefl1504 said:
though I did not expect it to be soooo complicated... simple as is, if there is a no lynch tie, the vote from the player who tied with no lynch will be removed, if there is still a tie, there will be no lynch.

So if i vote "no lynch" that means Zero is lynched right ? (coze i tied the votes)

So the best thing my vote can do is save only Mario.......double lynch it is i guess.