By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

that doesn't prove hat is scum, just that he's bad, which is already known.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
I did that the first time I was scum zerro. Not sure if it worked or not but I said I would be willing to be lynched to stop the insanity. Because I was just a vanilla ttownie. Means nothing zero.

Does it matter that he challenged mario to his power role, and mario backed down?

Don't be so gullible, prof. He's trying to delay his lynch -giving his scummates an extra day.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

zero claim please

damn you fools, taking such a risk against someone who is claiming a major power role.

unvote
vote: no lynch

Around the Network

oh, so mario thinks he can just go online?
sure
unvote
vote mario

L-9 L-8
L-7
L-6
L-5
L-4
L-3
L-2
L-1
VOTAETH
prof
nen

noctis

zero hat
yoshiya
radish
mario

tabaha

darkT

mantle  

no lynch F-F tabaha ToS
prof

mario ToS darkT
zero

happyD

linkz

radish

nen

hatz  

spurge                    
carl mantle                  

T-5 T-4 T-3 T-2 T-1 DARKNESS :D
TIMELIMIT darkT nen
radish
smeags
FF
tabaha

if the day ended now, there would be no lynch

kininarimasen T____T

Put your damn vote on Zero, PROF!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
Put your damn vote on Zero, PROF!

reverse psychology eh?

From all the bickering I've been hearing, I'm not too sure of anything on this night. Quite frustrating indeed.

We have 8 hours until midnight is upon us...

Zero and Mario both claim to have sources of power, so lynching them would be a huge risk for us. But I must admit that Mario's actions have confused me. His premature form claim was only helpful to the light-lovers (if he is even telling the truth), and his posts of late remind me of myself from an earlier time (a time of Games and Thrones), where I was trying to get killed by scum night one (it worked). I just don't know.

I don't know if I shall be available when midnight comes, but I feel it is important to take action against the forces of light... forgive me if I am mistaken.

Vote: Mario