By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

Ignore the last part, I didnt realise you had already voted him until I checked.

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network

I say we kill radish.
At this point hes completely untrustworthy.
i just read his response to nen saying "why would you shoot me", and he responds with something hes said half a dozen times "i was just playing/pretending/saying that, i'm not actually going to do what i said.

As always i'm fine with lynching Mario.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

I am most comfortable with a Radish lynch. I unvoted because I didn't think he was going to be lynched though and felt my vote was better placed elsewhere. I'll vote for him again if I feel that my vote will actually do something though. Otherwise, I am sticking with Zero for now.

It may seem weird but I would rather we lynch carl.

I am against the lynch of radish and mario.

Around the Network

Furthermore, zero i took you at your word saying nen was cleared and clears yourself because i assumed that you were a mason. This mason group was the only thing that made sense according to what you were saying, supported by your c qpp% sure, as well as your earlier theory that there were 9 towns, 6 mafia, and 3 third party. Ie i believed that you considered mason to be a third party, didnt know your teammates yet, but discovered them through claims.
Now you're saying that mario is 100% not one of the roles of cop/doc, meaning you ARE, which means you're likely not a mason.
This is not so much an hos for you, as it could be explained by you simply not understanding just quite how important the meanings of yoir words are, but it does beg the question why this discrepancy exists, and why it hasnt been cleared up by someone like nen, who knows better.

theprof00 said:
I say we kill radish.
At this point hes completely untrustworthy.
i just read his response to nen saying "why would you shoot me", and he responds with something hes said half a dozen times "i was just playing/pretending/saying that, i'm not actually going to do what i said.

Just because I said I wasn't going to kill Nen, doesn't mean I'm not going to do it

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Ebwop, the qpp is supposed to say "being 100% sure"

Well with a killing role who could be redirected i can at least understand why youd be vague about who yoid target.

spurgeonryan said:
Why or what are your reasons for carl mantle?

The alternatives would be zero - whom I consider town.

radish - whom I consider town/and if not town, he will be taken out by mafia, he is certainly not mafia in my eyes, and deserves a chance for being a power role.

mario - I am much surer of this guy being town. I have my reasons for it. It's funny, I was suspicious of him the most, but after some thinking I am going to say he is probably town.

Carl though, he has jumped on bandwagons. He hasn't been that observant, his opinions have been weak. His push has been weak. He almost seems like that mafia guy who goes around voting on lynch trains and nothing else.

He is my main lynch option now.