By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

Alsp, yes, town read.

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:
This day has to end. It's gone on too long and is in danger of zombification IMO. As for the lynch, I am not at all convinced zero is scum, but on the other hand I don't exactly trust him and it would almost be worth it just to shut hatmoza up one way or the other. You can bet he'll be right back on zero's nuts N2 if both are still alive.

Make your cases people. I urge those not yet voting to pick a horse.

Stefl, please upate the votals to reflect our new player (still shows kantor).

Vote Time Limit

Then VOTE Zero and let's end this day! It's the solution to two of your complaints addressed in that post. I  too want to focus on other people after Zero hangs by the neck. Mainly prof and carl.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

I think that our friend Prof has had too much mead on this night.

@ hat: I'm considering it, despite the fact that, as I said, I'm not convinced he's scum. But he hasn't been striking me as a big asset to town either, and if his lynch is what's necessary to end the day then it's a reasonable price to pay and not without side benefits. If he does get lynched at the end of the time limit that's not something I'll cry over, but that doesn't mean it's my first choice.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Smeags said:

What gives you a scummy feeling about me Mario? Honestly curious here.

You play style is exactly the same as the other game in which you were scum. That is pretty much it. :)

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network
zero129 said:

Your not the cop or the doctor, same for radish, for one you asked for the doctor to protect you and 2 i know 100% your not one of them roles and i have a very good idea who is the other.

So.... You basically claimed cop here, or what? -_-

I never role claimed so you have no idea what role I am. Stop pretending you do.

Nintendo still doomed?

zero129 said:

It would be stupid of me to say what role i am as i would then be a sure target to be killed by the mafia, just know that i know that your not one of them roles. But it was still a nice try to fish for my role mario.

I wasn't the one that was role fishing. You seems to know for 100% fact I am  not one of them and you also know I am not the doctor. I just concluded you meant you were the cop. You were the one who said that for no reason, not me.

zero129 said:

Now the question is who is lying hmm?

This added with all the other stuff such as your early role claim, your weak votes on people "He was scum last game" etc makes me highly Suspect you right now (Not that i ever stopped since my original vote on you)

So im going to put my vote back on you as imo out of you and radish you seem to of just made a slip.

Who is lying? Neither of us. At least, I'm pretty confident Radish has told the truth. He might be a serial killer instead of a vigilante though. That would make more sense if he has someone looking for him. Maybe he is actually part of the light and there is a role that can convert him to darkness. Although, if that was true then he wouldn't have come forward like he did. Thus, I believe he is town and is basically screwed no matter what. His rival knows who he is, mafia can redirect his kills if they have a bus driver, and so on...

Who is to say my early role claim wasn't intentional? None of my votes are weak. Lol @ "he was scum last game". I said you are playing the exact same way that you were last game. Not that you are scum this game because you were last game. Also, you just go against the people who vote for you...

As far as slips go. I haven't made any. Nor could I, since I have nothing to hide.

Nintendo still doomed?

zero129 said:
you guys want to finish the day well one of the godlikes are our best bet.
Mario has clearly made a slip. His early claim of being "godlike with a very important role".
We know Godlikes are 3rd party and do you guys really think both of them are pro town??.

I don't think anyone will listen to your nonsense. Try as you might there is no reason to lynch a power role just to see if they were telling the truth. Also, I know for a fact I am not 3rd party, so how do you conclude godlike == 3rd party? While you may have been able to manipulate town last game towards the end you won't be doing so this time. Sorry. :P

Nintendo still doomed?

Like I already said before. I doubt the mafia are all in one group. There could be mafia in all 3 groups.

Also, I know I'm not being consistent. How can you be on day 1? The more people post the more you will get a feeling if they are town or not. The first day you have to go by feelings/ intuition. The longer the game plays out the easier it is to see who is who... Obviously, no one can figure everything out by day one. Yes, you voted for me earlier and have now come back to me. I understand, but I'm telling you that you are wasting your time because I am town.

Nintendo still doomed?

Unvote : spurgeonryan

Vote : Carl2291

Is this your first game carl?