By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

Since we have invested so much into day one like always, I don't think ending it with a no lynch is an option. From all of the evidence we have there is a good chance we can lynch mafia tonight (today).

I would like to lynch either Linkz, Trucks, or Zero. I'm going to say Zero will be the easiest to get others behind though.

Vote: Zero

After what Hatz said, I looked back to day one of last game and Zero did play very similar. This is all the evidence we need imo.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
I'm going to say the scum are among: Linkz, Trucks, Nen, Zero, Smeags, Final Fan, Thanatos, and Carl.

I feel pretty good about everyone else.

What gives you a scummy feeling about me Mario? Honestly curious here.

Radish will kill because he must.

Also what is with this rumor that ive voted everyone? Ive seen it like 5 times already. First one to mention was spurge i thin. Ive voted lets see
Happyd pressure vote, mantle on hatz saying "trust me, ill explain" then radiah, then zero as a favor to hat, until i realized hatz evidence really couldnt be trusted.
So 4 votes, and im a fliflopping voter unvoter who is all over the place?

Jeez scum, try a little harder. So desperate.

Mario, if ive read zero correctly, then he is definitwly town.

supermario128 said:
theprof00 said:
Im rhi king of carl mario or no lynch

What? Could you explain what you are trying to say here?

Translation:  "I'm thinking of lynching either Carl, Mario, or No Lynch."  

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

This day has to end. It's gone on too long and is in danger of zombification IMO. As for the lynch, I am not at all convinced zero is scum, but on the other hand I don't exactly trust him and it would almost be worth it just to shut hatmoza up one way or the other. You can bet he'll be right back on zero's nuts N2 if both are still alive.

Make your cases people. I urge those not yet voting to pick a horse.

Stefl, please upate the votals to reflect our new player (still shows kantor).

Vote Time Limit

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

Thank u ff.
also ff, nen never seemed to really be that scummy. He was saying a lot of kooky things, but thats just nen. He wants to make an impression hes jist doing a good job helping mafia. I really dont rhink mafia have the balls to approach me at this point :D

theprof00 said:
Radish will kill because he must.

Also what is with this rumor that ive voted everyone? Ive seen it like 5 times already. First one to mention was spurge i thin. Ive voted lets see
Happyd pressure vote, mantle on hatz saying "trust me, ill explain" then radiah, then zero as a favor to hat, until i realized hatz evidence really couldnt be trusted.
So 4 votes, and im a fliflopping voter unvoter who is all over the place?

Jeez scum, try a little harder. So desperate.

That was mostly a joke, on my part.  I used to be a professional vote-swapper.  But I notice you didn't answer the question -- why, if nen is a complete waste of space, don't you vote for him since this is the best day to do that sort of thing?  Do you have a town read on him?  

ninja'd

Spurge, lol, when something gets repeated over and over by different people yet was never really true in the first place, it's a good sign of parroting. I'm not being defensive, i'm addressing people who have said it because its important.