By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

1 he has every night kills, our games with vigs are almost always a limited number of shots with sks being unlimited
2his kill is a poison type. This type of kill helps to protect and mislead as the victim dies on a different night.
3 he has a rival. Mario has declined to answer if he has a rival, you havent commented. I can only assume that rival isnt an overarcing flavour that you all have, but a distinct character oriented rival. In mafia most rival relationships involve sks and killing types.
His fluff also almost makes it seem like it only works on one person, since it uses the pronoun "his" in the role description.

Around the Network

Radish you werent going to "hold back night 1" were you?
You were going to shoot into the crowd without fear, right?

@zero
So you're saying that that's what clears nen?

Interesting...

You make some good points friend! If what you say is true, then Radish is indeed screwed.

I wish Kantor was here to make another joke of this matter.

@Stefl Sorry, I'll make sure to do it with clear lines and bold next time.

@everyone else. Personally, I think we should lynch Radish or Mario tonight for reasons I have already explained. Collectively we need to decide which one.
@Hat - I know you want to lynch zero, and anything I saw won't change that. But right now, I don't believe he is the right call. Lynching one of the above will release more information then lynching zero. Maintain your suspicion on him, because that means if he slips then You'll catch him and we can lynch him. Same applies visa versa for you Zero. I have not made a decision on which one -if either - I agree with yet.

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network

i hope you fully understand what youre doing zero.

But i believe you and nen... for now. No more discussion on this. I understand and that is enough for me.

theprof00 said:
Radish you werent going to "hold back night 1" were you?
You were going to shoot into the crowd without fear, right?

Well, no - I was planning on killing Spurge, but then he returned so I think I'll probably leave off killing anyone

The "his" bit of my flavour was strange imo, but it's genuinely how it's described. If you want proof that it can work on anyone, I'll "shoot into the crowd" after all. We don't know if it's delayed or not btw- most of us seem to think it's not

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

@dt
Radish has his own problems now, someone will take care of him. I say we let him live and he might either shoot his rival or a mafia hopefully.

Still dont like a mario lynch as he be either cop or doc.

I will be killing someone tonight, I think- I don't know who it's going to be yet.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Wow radish, fucking just ask stefl you lying piece of shit.

And you WERE going to shoot. You claimed, saying that you wouldnt shoot night one. Then linkz challenges your ability to kill every night and wow suddenly your role is a delaued action (that was your defense then, but now your defense is that it might not ne delayed?) Which is so convenient because a delayed kill, which was something you left out, would allow you to shoot without looking like you did.

I want to help you out radish, if you have a rival, you're dead. You're outed, he's not. You're only option is to comply with town and earn a "spiritual" victory, if not a real one.