By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

spurgeonryan said:
Wait! I missed it. How is nen so sure zero is town? Day one without any knowledge of anything you are certain zero is town? How does that make any sense? Unless....

So spurge;

what do you think of the game? scum, town list please.

Around the Network

I really don't think that Zero is scum. I just haven't got that vibe from him.
Seeing as we are close to getting a timelimit and I don't think Zero should be lynched yet.
Vote Mario
This is because he is the main person I have major suspicions over, that I can't think of a plausible explaination for.
I said earlier that I was willing to lynch one of the "Godlike" to find out more information, and clearly we are not lynching Radish tonight. By lynching Mario it should hopefully confirm or deny Radish's claim as well.

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

theprof00 said:
Smeags radish revealed his form too.
What did you tgink about thar since mario and rad are the same race.

The difference was that Mario was never pressured into revealing his form. Radish used that "ace in the hole" to at least get out of being lynched, so his reveal was less foolish. So I am less wary of Radish than I am Mario...

Did Radish claim to be a GodLike being? I need to look back...

I dont understand why i need to be asking why not since your answers to questions should i dunno actually have answers in them, but please explain what kinds of things.
also you may be forgetting but just because someone is your race doesnt mean they are also town, zero. It just meand they are that race

Yes he did. He also claimed to be a vig that actually poisons andand has a rival who was named in his pm.

Around the Network

What does everyone think? There are two sks?
Radish having a rival confirms he is an sk in my opinion.
rival implies linked role, and linked killing roles are usually arson/firefighter, sk/therapist, twin sks.
Poison based kill implies an arson type.

What do people think would be a rival to an every night poisoner?

theprof00 said:
Yes he did. He also claimed to be a vig that actually poisons andand has a rival who was named in his pm.

Ah there it is. I missed the rival bit when I read through the first time. Quite interesting...

"I've been told that there is an "Illuminating Light" character in the round, so I thought maybe there were only 2 of us battling each-other out."

It kind of goes along with what I was thinking about GodLike beings. These guys are not specific to light/darkness just like humans are (if that is to be believed). Makes one wonder about ShadowSpawn as well...

Radish, tell me something.
You're screwed and you know it, right?

@Prof

You keep mentioning the term Serial Killer when speaking of Radish, while Radish himself claimed Vigilante. Are you thinking he's third party? I mean, I agree that his claim does not make him 100% town, but what makes you think he's SK?

DarkThanatos said:

I really don't think that Zero is scum. I just haven't got that vibe from him.
Seeing as we are close to getting a timelimit and I don't think Zero should be lynched yet.
Vote Mario
This is because he is the main person I have major suspicions over, that I can't think of a plausible explaination for.
I said earlier that I was willing to lynch one of the "Godlike" to find out more information, and clearly we are not lynching Radish tonight. By lynching Mario it should hopefully confirm or deny Radish's claim as well.

I know this is annoying but please... voting like this is tedious for me.