By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Any Gravity Falls fans on here?

It's a relatively new cartoon on DIsney Channel. The cast is pretty lovable and the most recent episode has numerous videogame allusions. I recommend it. 

Around the Network

I saw it on the guide but decided to skip it since it was on Disney Channel... and we all know how much quality goes into most of their shows. ;P

Would you say it's kind of like Regular Show?

I've only seen this clip:

It seems okay.

Loved it. Good jokes, good animation, loved the one they brought to made the sprites on the last episode and the story seems to be going somewhere interesting. Mable is adorable and uncle stan is pretty fun.

NintendoPie said:
I saw it on the guide but decided to skip it since it was on Disney Channel... and we all know how much quality goes into most of their shows. ;P

Would you say it's kind of like Regular Show?

I agree that DIsney Channel ususally sucks in terms of quality, but this show really is a game changer.

It's kind of similar, but there's a consistent plot and everything more clearly ties in with each other.

Around the Network

I love that show! My brother was watching it, so I decided to watch with him and it is hilarious. Usually Disney Channel is crap, but this show actually has some pretty good jokes and great animation. Mabel is too funny. I have only seen a few episodes, but I enjoy it whenever it is on.

Currently Playing: Mario Kart 7, Mario Kart 8, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Super Smash Bros for Wii U

Predictions:

Super Mario Galaxy will pass Super Mario 64 in total sales CORRECT!