By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Kane and Lynch / Crossfire / Eternal Sonata coming to ps3

albionus said:
Seems most Sony fanboys are jumping up and down at the sign of any good news no matter how small (look at Hus and Kwaad here). MS fanboys are being somewhat more sane for a moment and pointing out they were never exclusive and the PS3 has lost far more important exclusives (although fanboy petition aside apparently Sony fanboys suddenly all hate DMC anyways). The rest of us are left to ask what the heck are these games and why should we care they are even being made much less care what systems they are on. Seriously Kwaad, if this is something worth getting that excited about the PS3 is in more trouble than I thought.

lol is that a xbot defence manover ?

Dmc was important... till God of War came out.

remember xbots, you will never have MGS4 hahaha.

Around the Network
Hus said:
albionus said:
Seems most Sony fanboys are jumping up and down at the sign of any good news no matter how small (look at Hus and Kwaad here). MS fanboys are being somewhat more sane for a moment and pointing out they were never exclusive and the PS3 has lost far more important exclusives (although fanboy petition aside apparently Sony fanboys suddenly all hate DMC anyways). The rest of us are left to ask what the heck are these games and why should we care they are even being made much less care what systems they are on. Seriously Kwaad, if this is something worth getting that excited about the PS3 is in more trouble than I thought.

lol is that a xbot defence manover ?

Dmc was important... till God of War came out.

remember xbots, you will never have MGS4 hahaha.

First I'm not an "xbot" (as can be seen since I listed myself with the "rest of us" and not xbox fanboys).  I could care less what games are on either system (except for Halo 3).  I like Nintendo but I don't take it to a fanboy see no problem level.  The Xbox fanboy responses are from them and I erred in relying too much on them.  The general point remains, these aren't big games like DMC4.  Again I just find it funny how excited Sony fanboys are at this.  Sort of reveals how little there has been to be excited over is all.

Its good that the PS3 is getting a few good games it's way.

Big question: Are these games coming out day-and-date with the 360 versions?

It'll be VERY interesting if Trusty Bell was day-and-date in Japan with a PS3 version. It'd really screw up sales on the 360. However, I'd think with the bundle version of TB, that Namco might hold off and wait until a holiday release for the PS3 version....Which would be a good thing. Let sales die off for the 360 version, then go with the PS3 later (the exact opposite of Armored Core 4 in Japan, and the same as EM, which both did reasonably well considering).

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.