By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Say something about the person posting above you

Went on a long quest to find the lost city of Nippleopolis. First, using a magic sword that changed colors every two minutes and hummed "We are the Champions" as you swing the blade to kill an oragami Wizard named Glopps. Then went into the cave of Children's programing and gained two loyal companions. The first was Tickity, the clock from Blue's Clues. The other was the Cookie Monster. Together, they made their way out of the cave and into the Swamp of Illegal Immigrants. After the heroes killed every last Mexican, they became legends of the Swamp, and the locals got their jobs back. Next, they bought Knightrider, and started heading north. But things would begin to strain the friends' relationship. Cookie Monster Began using Crystal Meth, and Tickity's lust for large black women got the best of him when he got his test results back stating he was HIV positive. The breaking point, however, came when Knightrider ran out of gas. They all parted ways, never to be heard from again.

I am Daemon. I am the Word.

Around the Network

Writes more text then is good for fingers

Hasn't posted around here in ages

Posts in this thread each time he flips heads on a coin

"Everyone else see's the Joker laugh; only Harley has ever seen him cry."- Arleen Sorkin

In an hour of Darkness a blind man is
the best guide. In an age of Insanity
look to the madman to show the way.
- - Warhammer 40,000 rule book

ate a man's face to save a kitten

Around the Network

Is an eyewitness in the case involving Stevetrop savin' me and eatin' men :S

Is back spamming this theat after an absence of a few weeks

Wants it all and wants it now

"Everyone else see's the Joker laugh; only Harley has ever seen him cry."- Arleen Sorkin

In an hour of Darkness a blind man is
the best guide. In an age of Insanity
look to the madman to show the way.
- - Warhammer 40,000 rule book

is now goin' after the kitty to eat *runs to safety*

has a cute avatar