By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Say something about the person posting above you

loves brownies

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Around the Network

loves sugar

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

is back and will keep the thread alive

Satan said:

thinks it will make to the 100th page

Satan said:

If he's really 67, he might not make it to page 100.

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

Around the Network

His girlfriend is a Kinder Garden Teacher...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

Pays attention to disturbing threads.

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

Pay attention to people who pays attention

By me:

"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

First one in the 78 Page

By me: