By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Say something about the person posting above you

likes churro

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Around the Network

has coffee conversations about sex death and god with beatniks having lunch at the cool bistro down the streets

^ likes churros too.....I go to the mexican bakery all the time =)

Knows how to sing which you will now be on my team in Rockband

doesn't know that ive got some soul with my guitar, like a white hendrix

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
created a techno music thread (what happened to it?).

I have no idea haha but you had some good videos

Dallas now the guitarist on my band on Rockband

Had no money for a real dragon tattoo and made a Barney (the pink dinosaur) tattoo instead

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

made the manliest tattoo ever: a Kyrby tattoo

Satan said:

should not be taken too seriously

Satan said: