By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Say something about the person posting above you

likes cake

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Around the Network

likes ice cream

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

likes candy

Satan said:

likes soda

Satan said:

likes woman in swimsuit

I'm an ALIEN!!!! - officially identified as by Konnichiwa

Of course... My English is still... horrible - appreciation and thanks to FJ-Warez  

Brawl FC: 0301-9911-8154

Around the Network

is wondering what leo-j's avatar is about

Of course... My English is still... horrible - appreciation and thanks to FJ-Warez  

is on a quest of finding the true meaning of sarcasm, currently turning mini ... after fixing the broken sword and is now set out to find the remaining elements

has accidentally and heroically saved a certain princess named ***da during the quest; however, still hasn't found the true meaning of sarcasm

Loves The Legend of Zelda

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

Has gotten bitten by many mosquitos

mM