By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Say something about the person posting above you

Cartman's bigotry saved America from the British.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network

Loves rations and cigarettes.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

^Has a Mii that looks like Homer Simpson.

^Has a Mii that looks like Homer Simpson

^Has past 800 posts.

Around the Network

I dont really have a Homer Simpson like mii. Its just that I love the original painting.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

And ...
you like guerrilla.

Satan said:

Has discovered the very clever method of increasing post count by posting in this thread

One person's experience or opinion never shows the general consensus

PSN ID: Tispower

MSN: tispower1@hotmail.co.uk

IS posting to get his threads up, and to keep this thread ALIVE :D

One person's experience or opinion never shows the general consensus

PSN ID: Tispower

MSN: tispower1@hotmail.co.uk

Has posted 300 times.....on this thread alone!!!

Wii Code 8761-5941-4718-0078