By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Say something about the person posting above you

has probably performed the "Stone Cold Stunner" on someone before

Around the Network

is actually correct....

This thread was ruined ages ago. That posting about yourself thing.... posers. I was the first to do that and was called an "egotistical maniac" by a mod for it. I wear that name proudly now.

^Seems to love how Zidane gave that Italian a headbut!^

THE NETHERLANDS

Zidane is a great man. The headbutt was fun to watch, but I was fan of him before all that ever happened. Besides, who cares about those dirty Italians anyway.....I kid, I kid, nothing against Italy. Oh, and if my info is correct, starcraftmaniac is a little brat when compared to most of the older guys here. How old, 14?  I wish I could be 14 again, if only for a short while.

Around the Network

Likes socc....futbol.

get stuck at metroid prime 2! I can pass that damn last boss either! Too many bosses, too little energy tank

^Will never finish Metroid Prime 2

Likes Reggie too much. Right about his comment. I will never saw MP2 ending because that f*ng damn bosses.

diamuerto said:
Zidane is a great man. The headbutt was fun to watch, but I was fan of him before all that ever happened. Besides, who cares about those dirty Italians anyway.....I kid, I kid, nothing against Italy. Oh, and if my info is correct, starcraftmaniac is a little brat when compared to most of the older guys here. How old, 14?  I wish I could be 14 again, if only for a short while.

15 ... But why am i a little brat then?!... I don't believe my posts are more dull then yours?!

THE NETHERLANDS