By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Your 2009 Super Bowl pick.

i'm going to have to go with my beloved packers. xD

Around the Network

2008:  The Packers are most likely going to beat the NYG but lose to the Patriots in the Super Bowl.  I'm rooting for the Packers anyway.

2009:  Cowboys.  Maybe Packers.

GO PACK!!! For 2008, 2009, and beyond!!!

Please, PLEASE do NOT feed the trolls.
fksumot tag: "Sheik had to become a man to be useful. Or less useful. Might depend if you're bi."

--Predictions--
1) WiiFit will outsell the pokemans.
  Current Status: 2009.01.10 70k till PKMN Yellow (Passed: Emerald, Crystal, FR/LG)

i was saying for 2009, i love my packers but we probably won't win the super bowl this year. i think we have a better shot at it next year as the pack is the youngest team in the league. a bit more experience can only help them out.

It would be a cold day in hell and pigs would be flying, but I'm going with the Lions.

EMULATION is the past.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Around the Network
Machina-AX said:
kitler53 said:
i was saying for 2009, i love my packers but we probably won't win the super bowl this year. i think we have a better shot at it next year as the pack is the youngest team in the league. a bit more experience can only help them out.

It was in reaction to Words of Wisdom's post more so than your post, but thanks for clearing that up anyway

Bit of overreaction don't you think?

Chargers will win the 2009 Superbowl against probably the Seahawks or Vikings.

Chargers are looking very good, and with a couple more additions, are clearly on their way to the Superbowl if Philip Rivers improves. Seahawks have found their identity and I see a rebound year for Alexander. Vikings are a young team and will find very good WRs in the offseason to couple their TREMENDOUS running game. Plus their QB is improving greatly.

I doubt the Pats will go again consecutively. Packers might have Favre retire, and Dallas needs some work in the offseason, so I do not think they will make it.

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!

Arizona Cardinals vs. the Detroit Lions with the Lions bringing home a 3-2 victory.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Colts Vs. Giants!
and the better Manning will win.

Giants are going to win three Superbowls in a row.

My End of 2008 Hardware Predictions (console only):

Wii : 50 million

360: 28 million

PS3: 24 million

These predictions were made on January 3rd and won't be revised

LINK