By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is this why the Wii is selling well - Fans!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=AxY8yQRJW08

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

Around the Network

Holy shit... talk about loyalists.

Current Consoles: Xbox 360 Elite, Playstation 2, Gaming Rig, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3.

Xbox Live: Jessman_Aus - Playing: Ace Combat 6, Fifa 09

Playstation Network: Jessman_Aus - Playing: MGS4, Resistance 2

Wii Freind Code: 3513-9191-8534-3866 - Playing: SSBB

Brawl Code: 1590-6125-1250

Xfire: J3ssman - Playing: Fallout 3, Farcry 2

Jessman: Fears the Mangina

Hasn't this already be commented as a hoax/faux video by someone from Something Awful?

Edit: Here's the source, sorry about the time it take to find it, this wasn't exactly something I paid that much attention at since I doubt everything that appear on the Internet for at least a fixed period of time.

Source: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2742675

Edit2: I stand corrected. 

I am a PC gamer, and also have a NDS now, but without access to a Nintendo Wii until End of 2007.

Currently playing: Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii), Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer(DS), Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (DS), WiiFit(Wii)

Games Recently Beaten: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (Normal; Very Hard after the next DLCs become available)

1 word: RTFA

lol...

lol

it's an imitation of a thread on smashboards where a guy thought he was the king by telling a gamespot employee he was wrong about the delay

then the next day it was delayed and the guy got fucken owned

Around the Network
takkxyz said:

Hasn't this already be commented as a hoax/faux video by someone from Something Awful?

Edit: Here's the source, sorry about the time it take to find it, this wasn't exactly something I paid that much attention at since I doubt everything that appear on the Internet for at least a fixed period of time.

Source: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2742675

Edit2: I stand corrected.

That forum (link) looks just as scarey :P

Unleash The Beast!  

@finalsquall: Welcome to the Internet... Seriously, there are much worse around... *shudder

I am a PC gamer, and also have a NDS now, but without access to a Nintendo Wii until End of 2007.

Currently playing: Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii), Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer(DS), Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (DS), WiiFit(Wii)

Games Recently Beaten: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (Normal; Very Hard after the next DLCs become available)

1 word: RTFA

What a douche bag....lol

Check out the mp3 of the Wii Freak on the  delayed Smash.

Unleash The Beast!  

Dude he is such a douche, does he have a better life?

It kind of reminds me on Youtube, when this other douche bag was saying "Leave Brittany Spears alone"....lol